Founded in 2014, Lingo Live is a coaching company that helps develop the next generation of leaders and drive real impact and behavior change in workforces through Skills Coaching and Applied Learning. Our mission is to empower leaders to contribute their unique potential in the workplace, allowing them to drive success across teams and organization-wide. We do this by creating custom coaching programs by mapping our Skills Catalog to the needs of L&D teams' unique program design. Each coachee up levels their skills through coaching and then applies those skills in the workplace to achieve tangible behavior change.
Find out more about our leadership and communication coaching products at www.lingolive.com
Lingo Live is seeking a Product Manager that is passionate about what we do, improving the professional lives of people in the workplace. You will help build an outstanding software platform as the company scales to serve a wide variety of personas that interact with our service. You will also play a key role with our agile team by collaborating to execute product initiatives, pairing closely with product leadership to contribute to the product vision and roadmap as well as running a development team as the product owner.
A successful Product Manager will: have a proven ability to develop solutions based on research (you’ll need to already be familiar with our space or be ready to deep dive when you start), be capable of successfully working with various stakeholder groups and implement a solution with design and engineering, have a strong grasp of the agile (scrum) development process, hold a genuine desire to build user-facing solutions (you’ll have a lot of space to come up with your own ideas and then implement them), demonstrate a robust ability to creatively solve problems with limited resources, and enjoy working with a team that will have your back as much as you have theirs.
In this role, you will report directly to the VP of Product & Engineering.
For the right candidate this may be a Senior Product Manager role or a step to becoming one.
Lingo Live is global (as are our customers) and fully remote. Work from wherever you call home.
Where You Come In
- Partner with product leadership to develop product strategy and roadmaps for the Lingo Live platform and services – you will have the opportunity to design a completely new product experience and feature set
- Work closely with design to research and prototype solutions and then with engineering to implement solutions
- Leverage strong collaboration skills to both lead and support partner teams including marketing and sales
- Provide thought leadership in the L&D market and coaching space
- Continuously drive the product’s performance towards committed goals, customer needs and operational excellence
- Experience and strong understanding of best practices in agile, building applications, and current technology trends
- Manage all product management deliverables for a development team, including the product backlog, and prioritize based on changing and competing needs
- Work with your engineering team closely, using agile methodologies
- Have a strong desire to be in a role where you’re able to impact the entire product feature portfolio
What It Takes To Succeed
- 2+ years software industry experience as PM delivering value to end-users
- Collaborate with the VP of Product & Engineering on the product strategy and roadmap to ensure it aligns with the overall business strategy.
- Work closely with engineering to implement features, managing a development team’s agile process and product backlog
- Have strong empathy for your users
- Strong command of the agile (scrum) process
- Robust ability to identify and author product requirements
- Evangelize the vision constantly so all stakeholders are aligned, have context, and understand where we are going
- Prior experience includes building products that collect data/information, transform it, then report it to users in either the B2B or B2C spaces
- Strong collaboration, influence, and negotiation skills to align the organization around prioritization and delivery of product roadmap
- Exceptional time management skills to effectively juggle multiple demanding priorities
- You have a good understanding of how to use data (both qualitative and quantitative) to help navigate your decisions
- Being an expert in the domain, the market, the trends of Learning & Development and coaching is a huge plus.
- Experience in cloud-native technology or Ruby applications is a plus
- Represent Lingo Live: Be a domain and product expert at customer meetings, industry and corporate events, online in customer community, and social networks
- Our Values not only resonate with you, but they are also present and centric to your career path
- We offer a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs and cover 85% of the premiums for employees and dependents.
- 401k program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Unlimited PTO and support for recharge days to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Unlimited, free one-on-one coaching for you and one other member of your family
- Investments in all the tools and equipment you need at home to help you succeed in a remote environment
About Lingo Live
Expert coaches place learning in a real-world context, empowering foreign-born learners who struggle with language and communication issues at multinational companies such as Eventbrite, Google and Outbrain to achieve career milestones – from running an agile stand-up meeting to nailing a performance review.
Want to learn more about Lingo Live? Visit Lingo Live's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.