Linqia combines the science and accountability of online media with award-winning service to deliver guaranteed influencer marketing results for our clients. Our AI-driven platform and team of experts are leading the transformation of influencer marketing into a scalable media channel. The Linqia platform also serves as a social content lab, where marketers can organically test and amplify the best performing influencer content to drive greater ROI from their paid, owned and earned media.
At Linqia, we value intelligence, recognize talent and have instilled a culture that supports career development and growth for our employees. We thrive on innovation and accountability, with a customer first attitude that adds true value to everything we touch. Our team members are smart, hard-working, have integrity and love to have fun as we play to win.
Founded in 2012, Linqia works with over 300 leading national brands including Kimberly-Clark, McDonald’s, Nestle, Unilever, and Walmart. Linqia is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with offices in New York, Chicago, and Bentonville.
- Set up paid media campaigns across programmatic, social, and native channels
- Own day to day set-up, execution, and reporting for customer accounts in a timely and flawless manner
- Knowledgeable of 3rd party ad tracking tags (Sizmek, DCM, Flashtalking, Moat) with the ability to troubleshoot discrepancies and any potential campaign issues
- Analyze campaign metrics and proactively optimize campaigns to increase performance
- Identify trends in data to drive optimization strategies & insights
- Ensure proper escalation path for campaigns that are not performing as expected
- Implement, execute and analyze 3rd party measurement studies (sales lift, brand lift, mobile proximity)
- Partner with success team on ensuring accurate & timely deliverables
- Work closely alongside sales and success team to help drive incremental revenue through new product updates, measurement studies, or implementation strategies
- Partner with product and engineering teams to deliver product features, bugs, and enhancements
- 2-3 years of campaign or account management experience
- Knowledge of how to effectively use various forms of digital/social media advertising to drive traffic and brand awareness. Experience with blogger communities is a plus.
- Strong critical thinking skills to help drive customer strategies
- Ability to work through ambiguity and think outside the box on new ideas
- Team player with the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and accountability.
- Strong troubleshooting skills, with creative ability to lead internal teams to overcome challenges and achieve resolution.
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly growing start up environment that is developing and growing quickly.
- 4-year college degree
- Passionate about digital and social marketing
- Currently located in San Francisco Bay Area
This position description is intended to describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. Linqia is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes or candidates through this Web site or directly to employees. Linqia does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with us.
We are entering a post-trust world, where consumers look to other consumers to inform their purchasing decisions. In this C2C environment, marketers are finding it increasingly difficult to reach their target markets with a relevant message, in a way that establishes trust, and drives measurable results at scale. At Linqia, our mission is to create harmony between people and brands by bringing trust and relevance to advertising. We strive to solve this challenge by becoming the high-performing content engine that delivers the best return on ad spend across all digital media for our clients. Our DNA is delivering ROI for our customers, extending the value of influencer content far beyond the initial organic reach of our influencers. Our brand customers can repurpose the influencer content generated from their programs to drive greater performance across all of their digital channels, including paid/organic social, e-mail marketing, landing pages, websites and programmatic display. And with our AI-driven platform, we continue to improve, learning and evolving faster than other providers.
Want to learn more about Linqia? Visit Linqia's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.