AR/AP Specialist (Part Time)
Linqia, San Francisco Headquarters
We deliver influencer marketing ROI.
Linqia is the leader in the growing influencer marketing industry. At Linqia, we partner with the world’s largest brands including Danonne, AB InBev, Kimberly-Clark, Unilever, and Walmart to build compelling and effective influencer marketing campaigns. Our AI-driven platform and team of experts are leading the transformation of influencer marketing.
We value intelligence, recognize talent and have instilled a culture that supports career development and growth for our employees. We thrive on innovation and accountability, with a customer first attitude that adds true value to everything we touch. Our team members are smart, hard-working, have integrity and love to have fun as we play to win. At Linqia, you’ll be working with others who are passionate about marketing in a fun, fast-paced and data-driven environment.
Linqia is seeking a motivated, part-time Accounts Payable/Receivable specialist to join our team. The primary focus of this role is in the AP and AR functions, which include PO and invoice processing, AR collections, and performing the various month-end close activities. You will bring your experience and attention to detail to Linqia to support our growing and dynamic team.
- Monitor and track progress of AR/AP while communicating with Controller
- Prepare Invoices and billing statements
- Monthly reconciliation and digital import of accounts
- Supporting accounting team with the month-end close process
- Ensure invoices are processed and recorded in an accurate and timely manner.
- Answer customer inquiries as needed; reconcile customer statements through correcting discrepancies
- Monitor customer account details delayed or non-payment and other irregularities
- Follow established procedures for processing payments and receipts
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Special projects and reporting as needed
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or related field, or GED with relevant experience of 3-5 years
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in Accounting/Finance, with preference in working in AR/AP
- Excel proficiency
- Familiarity with Quickbooks Online, Bill.com, Gusto, Travelbank, PayPal mass payments, & Google Docs
- Detail-oriented self-starter who is able to perform independently and manage time
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Understanding of US GAAP
- Experience navigating and communicating in a cross-functional environment
- Can work hard while having fun!
This position description is intended to describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. Linqia is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes or candidates through this Web site or directly to employees. Linqia does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with us.
We are entering a post-trust world, where consumers look to other consumers to inform their purchasing decisions. In this C2C environment, marketers are finding it increasingly difficult to reach their target markets with a relevant message, in a way that establishes trust, and drives measurable results at scale. At Linqia, our mission is to create harmony between people and brands by bringing trust and relevance to advertising. We strive to solve this challenge by becoming the high-performing content engine that delivers the best return on ad spend across all digital media for our clients. Our DNA is delivering ROI for our customers, extending the value of influencer content far beyond the initial organic reach of our influencers. Our brand customers can repurpose the influencer content generated from their programs to drive greater performance across all of their digital channels, including paid/organic social, e-mail marketing, landing pages, websites and programmatic display. And with our AI-driven platform, we continue to improve, learning and evolving faster than other providers.
Want to learn more about Linqia? Visit Linqia's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.