Sr. Recruiter (Sales, Marketing, & Ops.)
Linqia, San Francisco Headquarters
We deliver influencer marketing ROI.
Linqia is the leader in the influencer marketing industry. We’re a growing tech start-up, having experienced 100% year-over-year growth and break-even. At Linqia, we partner with the world’s largest brands including Danonne, AB InBev, Kimberly-Clark, Unilever, and Walmart to build compelling and effective influencer marketing campaigns. Our AI-driven platform and team of experts are leading the transformation of influencer marketing.
We value intelligence, recognize talent and have instilled a culture that supports career development and growth for our employees. We thrive on innovation and accountability, with a customer first attitude that adds true value to everything we touch. Our team members are smart, hard-working, have integrity and love to have fun as we play to win.
Linqia is looking for a Sr. Recruiter with a passion for delivering great experiences. You are someone who excels in candidate prospecting, collaboration with hiring partners, and is the subject matter expert for talent. You’d also contribute to other talent-related initiatives including onboarding and retention. You’ll hit the ground running to grow and expand our Sales, Marketing and Operations teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Work a full-cycle recruiting process for our Sales, Marketing and Operations teams
- Work with other recruiting team members to meet the hiring demand
- Work with managers to understand hiring needs and team goals
- Candidate prospecting
- Conducting and coordinating interviews
- Closing prospective employees
- Possess the creativity and tenacity to gain the trust of the most highly sought-after talent
- Drive an outstanding experience that candidates are excited to tell their friends about, even if they don't get the job
- Report, analyze and optimize on key hiring funnel metrics to strive to improve the process
- Ad hoc projects
- +7 years of recruiting experience with at least two years of full-cycle recruiting experience, preferably in-house
- Sales, Marketing, Business Operations recruiting experience
- Strong ability to think strategically but also provide on the ground help where needed to close candidates
- A proven track record of using creative sourcing methods to find top talent
- A metrics-driven approach to problem solving
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present data/information at all levels of an organization
- Highly organized with an impeccable attention to detail and candidate pipeline hygiene
- A positive individual who is driven and excited about working autonomously in a startup environment
This position description is intended to describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. Linqia is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes or candidates through this Web site or directly to employees. Linqia does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with us.
We are entering a post-trust world, where consumers look to other consumers to inform their purchasing decisions. In this C2C environment, marketers are finding it increasingly difficult to reach their target markets with a relevant message, in a way that establishes trust, and drives measurable results at scale. At Linqia, our mission is to create harmony between people and brands by bringing trust and relevance to advertising. We strive to solve this challenge by becoming the high-performing content engine that delivers the best return on ad spend across all digital media for our clients. Our DNA is delivering ROI for our customers, extending the value of influencer content far beyond the initial organic reach of our influencers. Our brand customers can repurpose the influencer content generated from their programs to drive greater performance across all of their digital channels, including paid/organic social, e-mail marketing, landing pages, websites and programmatic display. And with our AI-driven platform, we continue to improve, learning and evolving faster than other providers.
Want to learn more about Linqia? Visit Linqia's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.