Linqia is the leader in the growing influencer marketing industry. At Linqia, we partner with the world’s largest brands including Danonne, AB InBev, Kimberly-Clark, Unilever, and Walmart to build compelling and effective influencer marketing campaigns. Our AI-driven platform and team of experts are leading the transformation of influencer marketing.
We value intelligence, recognize talent and have instilled a culture that supports career development and growth for our employees. We thrive on innovation and accountability, with a customer first attitude that adds true value to everything we touch. Our team members are smart, hard-working, have integrity and love to have fun as we play to win. At Linqia, you’ll be working with others who are passionate about marketing in a fun, fast-paced and data-driven environment.
- Design and Develop Automation workflows for provisioning Software Infrastructure
- Design and Develop Monitoring Dashboards and Infrastructure for software services and cloud infrastructure
- Manage deployment and orchestration Infrastructure and related Automation ( Kubernetes)
- Manage and Deploy Distributed Queuing and Streaming platforms (Apache Kafka)
- Manage and Deploy Database Infrastructure (Relational and Non Relational)
- Server side application development using technologies and frameworks like Mysql, Postgres, Bottle, Hibernate etc using Java and Python
- Developing web services for linqia platform
- Developing and maintaining microservices for linqia platform
- BS degree in Computer Science or a similar technical area of study or equivalent practical experience
- 1-3 years as a software engineer/developer working with software and cloud infrastructure
- Python, Java, Shell Scripting
- Experience with Software Infrastructure Automation and tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Docker
- Experience with CI and tools like Jenkins and Bamboo
- Experience with Source Control Management esp. Git
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to other team members.
- Familiarity with Agile software development processes
- Very Good understanding of Relational Databases and SQL
- Very Good understanding of Linux/Unix platforms and System Tools
- Very Good understanding of Networks and Networking Protocols
Nice to Have:
- Post Graduation degree in CS or further education or experience in computer science or other technical related field
- Experience working and writing automation workflows for AWS, Google Cloud Platform or other cloud infrastructure
- Experience deploying, configuring and managing Queuing Systems
- Experience deploying, configuring and managing Non Relational Databases (ElasticSearch)
- Experience with Microservice based infrastructure
- Apache Spark
- Machine Learning
This position description is intended to describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. Linqia is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes or candidates through this Web site or directly to employees. Linqia does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with us.
We are entering a post-trust world, where consumers look to other consumers to inform their purchasing decisions. In this C2C environment, marketers are finding it increasingly difficult to reach their target markets with a relevant message, in a way that establishes trust, and drives measurable results at scale. At Linqia, our mission is to create harmony between people and brands by bringing trust and relevance to advertising. We strive to solve this challenge by becoming the high-performing content engine that delivers the best return on ad spend across all digital media for our clients. Our DNA is delivering ROI for our customers, extending the value of influencer content far beyond the initial organic reach of our influencers. Our brand customers can repurpose the influencer content generated from their programs to drive greater performance across all of their digital channels, including paid/organic social, e-mail marketing, landing pages, websites and programmatic display. And with our AI-driven platform, we continue to improve, learning and evolving faster than other providers.
Want to learn more about Linqia? Visit Linqia's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.