The Linux Foundation, San Francisco, CA
Non-profit technology trade association promoting and protecting collaborative development
- Monitor all technical conversations and interactions across Hyperledger projects, guiding them in positive directions as necessary
- Develop introductory and overview content for developers and non-developers
- Research new collaboration and communication tools, and support as necessary
- Help the Hyperledger staff understand the technical landscape
- Participate in community workgroups - phone calls, email, sometimes F2F
- Travel to speak at conferences, or assist in the production of Hyperledger events or our presence at third-party events
- Deep familiarity with Open Source software development practices and business models
- Substantial familiarity with the technical and business landscape around blockchain technology
- Substantial history of technical contributions to existing Open Source projects
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adopt new programming languages and tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous engagement in the finance industry desired.
About The Linux Foundation
The Linux Foundation is the organization of choice for the world's top developers and companies to build ecosystems that accelerate open technology development and commercial adoption. Together with the worldwide open source community, it is solving the hardest technology problems by creating the largest shared technology investment in history. Founded in 2000, The Linux Foundation today provides tools, training and events to scale any open source project, which together deliver an economic impact not achievable by any one company.