OPNFV Internship Opening: Containerized VNF running in Kubernetes
The Linux Foundation, Remote
Non-profit technology trade association promoting and protecting collaborative development
- Telecommunication protocol
- Containerized VNF , which are pushed in docker-hub
- Configure documentation, which are written in OpenRetriever's project: https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/gitweb?p=openretriever.git;a=shortlog
How to Apply
- Review details about Containerized VNF running in Kubernetes project on the wiki.
- Feel free to contact the mentor(s) (contact info available on the wiki) to learn more about the project and what the mentor(s) are looking for in an intern project.
- Write a project plan in response to a project that interests you.
Project Plan Requirements
- Project title
- Preferred length of internship: 3 months (~40 hours/week) or 6 months (~20 hours/week)
- Name of mentor(s)
- Why you are interested in this project and the reason you’re the best individual to do so.
- Details of your academic, industry and/or open source development experience, as well as other information you think are relevant
- If you have worked on other open source projects, please provide pointers to the code you worked on/contributed.
- Proposed project timelines/deliverables
- Your contact information (e.g. email, IRC, phone, etc.)
- One or two references
- Finally, please include a proof of current academic status (e.g. transcript or copy of student ID).
About The Linux Foundation
The Linux Foundation is the organization of choice for the world's top developers and companies to build ecosystems that accelerate open technology development and commercial adoption. Together with the worldwide open source community, it is solving the hardest technology problems by creating the largest shared technology investment in history. Founded in 2000, The Linux Foundation today provides tools, training and events to scale any open source project, which together deliver an economic impact not achievable by any one company.
Want to learn more about The Linux Foundation? Visit https://www.linuxfoundation.org/
Jobs You May Like
Principal Android Engineer
Tile, San Mateo, CA
Backend Engineer, Fraud Detection
Moat, New York
Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Slack, Dublin, Ireland
New Grad Machine Learning Engineer (MS/PhD)
Pinterest, San Francisco
Mobile Application Developer