LiveIntent, New York City
Connecting Brands to People, at Every Stage of the Customer Journey.
About the Job:
As a LiveIntent Sales Engineer, you will work with our customers to “make the magic happen” with LiveIntent’s suite of products. You will serve as the link between Sales and Product to deliver and implement key features to our customers and help them be successful with our service. A Sales Engineer at LiveIntent is able to explain how the technology can be employed to solve business problems. Sales Engineers can communicate well with any audience from developers to executives, in a way that both communicates value and achieves results.
- Serve as a resource for Sales to answer client technical questions during the pre-sales and post sales processes
- Work with Product in various stages of the product release cycle, from requirements gathering to release and UAT
- Implement solutions for the customer to ensure their success within the LiveIntent ecosystem
- Advise and assist with integrations with other adtech systems and data management platforms
- Propose product enhancements and features to meet client needs
- Provide general technical expertise about the entire digital ad ecosystem
- Perform technical presentations to clients
- Translate client requests into business and functional requirements
- Play key role in the launch of core and future products and features
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent required.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a technical service environment in ad tech
- Strong client-facing communication skills; ability to explain technical capabilities to CEO’s, Directors and CTO's
- Affinity for problem solving and crafting creative, reusable solutions
- Insightful, innovative and adapts well to a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- HTML experience is a plus
- Knowledge of and experience with ad serving and trouble-shooting ad tags
- Experience with 3rd party data providers both from targeting and analytics standpoint
- Understanding of client CRM data and PII issues
- Strong decision-making and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional organization and prioritization skills
- Effective cross-department communication
We support employee health and wellness by providing:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Healthy daily snacks and beverages on tap
- Family-friendly environment with work/life balance
- Summer Fridays (head out early to enjoy the great weather!)
- Weekly in-office Yoga and Pilates classes
- Subsidized gym membership
- LiveIntent sports teams (softball, flag football, soccer etc)
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
We support diversity and growth within the company with programs and initiatives such as:
- Bi-annual performance and compensation review process
- Monthly “Women with Intent” meetings
- Book Club focused on reading and discussing career development-focused content
- Lunch and Learns with diverse speakers
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences
- Access to professional development courses through LinkedIn Learning and Coursera
- Annual global offsite week focused on team-building, training and employee recognition
- Board games and Play Station for after-hours fun
LiveIntent is a people-based marketing technology platform changing the way 2000+ of the world’s largest Brands and Publishers think about email.
The LiveIntent platform transforms email from something you send and receive into the simplest, most powerful way to resolve identity and market to people in a mobile-first world. It becomes your superpower, generating a private customer graph that can augment everything from acquisition to attribution while driving incremental product sales and revenue.
About us LiveIntent delivers people-based marketing solutions that connect brands to people at every point in the customer journey. We help brands play at the intersection of advertising and marketing, using email as the catalyst to reach 170 million people on a one-to-one basis across 4.3 billion connections through the LiveIntent Identity Graph. Our technology and solutions bring massive reach for brands who are struggling to reach their customers beyond walled gardens, irrespective of channel, device or platform. The company was recognized for the past three years as one of NYC’s fastest growing companies (by Crain’s) and as one of America’s Most Promising Companies (Forbes 2015). LiveIntent is headquartered in New York City, with offices across the United States and Europe. For more information, visit www.liveintent.com.
Want to learn more about LiveIntent? Visit LiveIntent's website.
Jobs You May Like
Data Engineering Manager, Homes
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Senior Software Engineer
Omada Health, San Francisco HQ
Linux UI/UX Engineer
Vicarious, Union City, California
Staff Software Engineer
Visa, Austin TX, US
Twilio, San Francisco