Connecting Brands to People, at Every Stage of the Customer Journey.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll work in an agile environment with talented, cross-functional teams to design, implement, and iterate on products that satisfy customer needs and drive company growth. Our tech stack runs on a Linux foundation and includes Node.js, Scala, DynamoDB and PostgreSQL. As a senior engineer you will help promulgate good design and coding practices, leading by example while at the same time gaining valuable experience. You will be responsible for the design, implementation, and delivery of products that fuel every part of the business.
Some of the projects you will lead may include: Building a dynamic retargeting system for catalog browsers, developing a real-time web page flattener to deliver contextual ad units, designing and building a recommendations system based on big data algorithms, and expanding our behavior analysis pipeline to handle a wide array of events at massive scale.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is passionate about solving complex problems in running scalable, high volume real-time systems
- Has at least four years experience designing, building and deploying production software.
- Is curious about technology and builds projects on the side just to try new stuff out.
- Developed with MV* frameworks such as AngularJS, BackboneJS, Rails or similar
- Worked extensively with libraries like lodash, asyncJS and jQuery
- Good understanding of code testing methodologies (unit & integration tests)
- Has experience working with both relational and NoSQL databases.
- Worked with AWS services like Kinesis, Lambda and Beanstalk.
- Has experience designing, building, and maintaining elegant, scalable software solutions.
- Is proficient with HTTP fundamentals and the Web architecture
- Enjoys collaborating with different teams around the globe
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + equity
- An incredibly welcoming, inclusive environment
- The opportunity to work on a diverse, multi-cultural team
- A place to have your voice heard and your opinions valued, regardless of your background
- A family-friendly mindset with great work/life balance
- Annual company retreat to New York City
- Playstation for after work fun
- Subsidized gym membership
- Free beer tap
- Private office in a beautiful shared working environment at WeWork
About LiveIntent :
LiveIntent delivers people-based marketing programs that empower brands to be present wherever their most essential customers are paying attention, at every point in the customer journey, irrespective of channel, device, or platform. With the anonymized email address at the center of its platform, LiveIntent and its Identity Graph provides incremental reach to brands, in mobile inventory where brands are struggling to reach their customers beyond the Walled Gardens. LiveIntent is now one of the largest people-based marketing platforms in the world: reaching over 160MM logged-in people across the LiveIntent platform, 170mm across the web, and 100mm in app. LiveIntent was recognized for the past three years as one of NYC's fastest growing companies (by Crain's) and as one of America's Most Promising Companies (Forbes 2015.) LiveIntent is headquartered in NYC, with offices in London, Berlin, Copenhagen, Dallas, Austin and Los Angeles. For more information, visit www.liveintent.com.
About us LiveIntent delivers people-based marketing solutions that connect brands to people at every point in the customer journey. We help brands play at the intersection of advertising and marketing, using email as the catalyst to reach 170 million people on a one-to-one basis across 4.3 billion connections through the LiveIntent Identity Graph. Our technology and solutions bring massive reach for brands who are struggling to reach their customers beyond walled gardens, irrespective of channel, device or platform. The company was recognized for the past three years as one of NYC’s fastest growing companies (by Crain’s) and as one of America’s Most Promising Companies (Forbes 2015). LiveIntent is headquartered in New York City, with offices across the United States and Europe. For more information, visit www.liveintent.com.