Front End Engineer
LiveIntent, New York City
Connecting Brands to People, at Every Stage of the Customer Journey.
About the Job:
LiveIntent is looking for an experienced Front End Engineer to join its NYC engineering team, who can help us improve, extend and revolutionize our web interface to improve how advertisers and publishers interact. We are seeking an engineer that has great debugging skills, is detail oriented, is driven to improve their craft, and is willing to bring that spirit of improvement to the workplace.
We believe a strong engineer is able to transfer concepts they've mastered in order to learn a new language. If you're a Front End Engineer with solid fundamentals and more advanced concepts in languages you use daily we invite you to apply. You'll work in an agile environment with talented, cross-functional teams to design, implement, and iterate on products that satisfy customer needs and drive company growth. Engineers enjoy a flexible remote work policy. We know life happens, and the nature of our work is such that it need not be done from our desks at the office.
- Develops with web frameworks such as Node.js, Angular, React or Vue
- Develop and maintain a high-quality User Interface
- Improve and maintain existing applications
- Inform and design interfaces according to brand guidelines
- Maintain code quality through code review and refactoring
- 6+ years’ experience with Front End web development
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and SASS or LESS
- Understanding of web architecture and back-end integrations. Knows how to build web apps that scale.
- Familiar with web component libraries such as Bootstrap or Material.
- Experience working with RESTful API’s and data binding.
- Experience with continuous integration methodologies such as Jenkins. Knows UI testing methodologies and adheres to modern testing practices.
- AdTech/MarTech experience is a plus, but not required
We support employee health and wellness by providing:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Healthy daily snacks and beverages on tap
- Family-friendly environment with work/life balance
- Summer Fridays (head out early to enjoy the great weather!)
- Weekly in-office Yoga and Pilates classes
- Subsidized gym membership
- LiveIntent sports teams (softball, flag football, soccer etc)
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
We support diversity and growth within the company with programs and initiatives such as:
- Bi-annual performance and compensation review process
- Monthly “Women with Intent” meetings, focusing on fostering a culture of diversity, inclusion and empowerment by creating opportunities for women to grow individually and thrive collectively
- BID with Intent (Belonging, Inclusion & Diversity) focused on instilling diversity, a sense of belonging, and empowerment into LiveIntent’s culture, core values, and vision
- Book Club focused on reading and discussing career development-focused content
- Lunch and Learns with diverse speakers
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences
- Access to professional development courses through LinkedIn Learning and Coursera
- Annual global offsite week focused on team-building, training and employee recognition
LiveIntent, one of the world’s largest people-based marketing platforms, connects 2,500 publishing and advertising brands with over 250 MM verified people every month across all types of media. With the anonymized email address at the center of its industry-leading identity graph, LiveIntent provides brands with solutions that help them monetize, acquire, and retain real people, even where cookies don’t work. LiveIntent enriches a brands’ data, making it possible for them to deepen their understanding of their audiences, and more effectively market to people wherever they are present and paying attention. LiveIntent is home to over 160 people worldwide with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Detroit, Berlin, and Copenhagen.
About us LiveIntent delivers people-based marketing solutions that connect brands to people at every point in the customer journey. We help brands play at the intersection of advertising and marketing, using email as the catalyst to reach 170 million people on a one-to-one basis across 4.3 billion connections through the LiveIntent Identity Graph. Our technology and solutions bring massive reach for brands who are struggling to reach their customers beyond walled gardens, irrespective of channel, device or platform. The company was recognized for the past three years as one of NYC’s fastest growing companies (by Crain’s) and as one of America’s Most Promising Companies (Forbes 2015). LiveIntent is headquartered in New York City, with offices across the United States and Europe. For more information, visit www.liveintent.com.