Reporting Analyst, Sales & Revenue
LiveIntent, New York City
Connecting Brands to People, at Every Stage of the Customer Journey.
About the Job:
LiveIntent’s Revenue Operations team is seeking a highly motivated Analyst to arm our growing sales and customer success teams with the tools and analyses to sell efficiently and effectively. The Reporting Analyst, Sales & Revenue will be responsible for preparing, analyzing and presenting insights derived from operational and customer data to help guide key business decisions across sales, operations, product and finance in support of the larger organizational strategy. This person will build new sales reporting tools and programs and assist in global revenue target setting. The ideal candidate must be business minded and enjoy a fast-paced environment, where you will not only be solving problems, but will be responsible for communicating the solutions and impacts of the changes to all affected departments.
- Develop and maintain sales analytics reports and dashboards to provide actionable insights and support informed decision-making for the sales and executive leadership teams
- Work with business intelligence and business operations teams to create new automated reports in Looker and Salesforce
- Conduct ongoing analysis of key business trends and performance indicators including revenue results, sales forecasts and pipeline opportunities, quota attainment, upsell and renewal rates, etc.
- Provide ongoing operational and analytical support to our sales, customer success, finance, and marketing teams, supporting all teams in process development and ad-hoc analyses
- Monitor systems and data entry procedures to ensure data integrity
- Gather feedback from sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs and reporting initiatives
- 2+ years related experience in sales operations, project management, finance, or management consulting
- B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent (Business, Economics, or Math background is a plus)
- Advanced MS Office proficiency with focus on Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to analyze data sets, draw conclusions and provide clear and concise guidance to internal stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills, extremely diligent and reliable with exceptional attention to detail
- A self-starter who is highly entrepreneurial and comfortable distilling key objectives and delivering solutions on ambiguous problems, is able to handle multiple assignments at once and put out quality work in a timely manner, and enjoys initiating and driving projects to completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – must be comfortable working alongside and presenting information to executive decision-makers
- Enthusiastic with a hands-on attitude; able to work with a team effectively and build relationships across the organization
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: Salesforce, Looker, SQL, Marketo, JIRA, Atlassian, Dropbox
We support employee health and wellness by providing:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Healthy daily snacks and beverages on tap
- Family-friendly environment with work/life balance
- Summer Fridays (head out early to enjoy the great weather!)
- Weekly in-office Yoga and Pilates classes
- Subsidized gym membership
- LiveIntent sports teams (softball, flag football, soccer etc)
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
We support diversity and growth within the company with programs and initiatives such as:
- Bi-annual performance and compensation review process
- Monthly “Women with Intent” meetings, focusing on fostering a culture of diversity, inclusion and empowerment by creating opportunities for women to grow individually and thrive collectively
- BID with Intent (Belonging, Inclusion & Diversity) focused on instilling diversity, a sense of belonging, and empowerment into LiveIntent’s culture, core values, and vision
- Book Club focused on reading and discussing career development-focused content
- Lunch and Learns with diverse speakers
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences
- Access to professional development courses through LinkedIn Learning and Coursera
- Annual global offsite week focused on team-building, training and employee recognition
LiveIntent, one of the world’s largest people-based marketing platforms, connects 2,500 publishing and advertising brands with over 250 MM verified people every month across all types of media. With the anonymized email address at the center of its industry-leading identity graph, LiveIntent provides brands with solutions that help them monetize, acquire, and retain real people, even where cookies don’t work. LiveIntent enriches a brands’ data, making it possible for them to deepen their understanding of their audiences, and more effectively market to people wherever they are present and paying attention. LiveIntent is home to over 160 people worldwide with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Detroit, Berlin, and Copenhagen.
About us LiveIntent delivers people-based marketing solutions that connect brands to people at every point in the customer journey. We help brands play at the intersection of advertising and marketing, using email as the catalyst to reach 170 million people on a one-to-one basis across 4.3 billion connections through the LiveIntent Identity Graph. Our technology and solutions bring massive reach for brands who are struggling to reach their customers beyond walled gardens, irrespective of channel, device or platform. The company was recognized for the past three years as one of NYC’s fastest growing companies (by Crain’s) and as one of America’s Most Promising Companies (Forbes 2015). LiveIntent is headquartered in New York City, with offices across the United States and Europe. For more information, visit www.liveintent.com.