LiveIntent, New York City
Connecting Brands to People, at Every Stage of the Customer Journey.
About the Job:
LiveIntent is changing the way people and businesses connect on the Internet. We use big data, predictive algorithms, and machine-learning to solve complex problems and deliver proprietary business value to our customers. To help propel our explosive growth, we are looking for sharp minds who can translate ideas into action and help drive innovation. As the premier company bringing innovative, customer-focused solutions to email, a career at LiveIntent is an opportunity to help shape an industry while you hone your skills with leading-edge technology.
Our Engineering Department is looking for a talented and motivated Data Engineer to join the team. Your main job will be to take ownership of part of our data ETL and analysis framework. You will design, develop and maintain our data platform by integrating and processing data from our multi-terabyte auction platform as well as related data sources. You will work closely with our data science team to deliver advanced analytics and solutions to our business and customers.
Your tools will be varied and governed in large part by your preferences. Most of our tooling lives in the cloud: Hadoop, Spark, Big Query, RedShift, Voldemort, and others. We are in the early stages of building out our data infrastructure, so this is a great opportunity for the right person to have an impact on our data architecture and capabilities. If you have the desire to work with a leading-edge team in building a world-class big-data capability, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a Bachelor’s degree in an engineering field.
- Is a relational database expert – SQL, loading, architecting, and tuning.
- Is experienced with Hadoop, Spark, and other big data processing frameworks.
- Is proficient with scripting languages, preferably Python. The more advanced are your programming skills, the better.
- Has experience building ETL pipelines and data loading systems.
- Has the ability to build and create the prototypes for the data solutions, from ad-hoc SQL scripts to exposing data via APIs.
- Has experience with distributed and columnar databases like Redshift.
- Is familiar with Unix and has a general understanding of data modeling and warehousing.
- Is able to improve the data quality and data delivery by creating the fail-safe mechanisms and alerting systems.
- Has a strong desire to learn new technologies and the ability to put them to use.
- Is able to communicate well with engineers, product managers and business stakeholders.
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive salary
- Equity stake in the company
- Subsidized gym membership
- 401k match
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Yoga and Pilates classes
- Maternity/Paternity leave
LiveIntent delivers people-based marketing programs that empower brands to be present wherever their most essential customers are paying attention, at every point in the customer journey, irrespective of channel, device, or platform. With the anonymized email address at the center of its platform, LiveIntent and its Identity Graph provides incremental reach to brands, in mobile inventory where brands are struggling to reach their customers beyond the Walled Gardens. LiveIntent is now one of the largest people-based marketing platforms in the world: reaching over 160MM logged-in people across the LiveIntent platform, 170mm across the web, and 100mm in app. LiveIntent was recognized for the past three years as one of NYC's fastest growing companies (by Crain's) and as one of America's Most Promising Companies (Forbes 2015.) LiveIntent is headquartered in NYC, with offices in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Copenhagen, Dallas, Detroit, Los Angeles, San Francisco and the UK, serving as home to 170 people and counting. For more information, visit www.liveintent.com.
About us LiveIntent delivers people-based marketing solutions that connect brands to people at every point in the customer journey. We help brands play at the intersection of advertising and marketing, using email as the catalyst to reach 170 million people on a one-to-one basis across 4.3 billion connections through the LiveIntent Identity Graph. Our technology and solutions bring massive reach for brands who are struggling to reach their customers beyond walled gardens, irrespective of channel, device or platform. The company was recognized for the past three years as one of NYC’s fastest growing companies (by Crain’s) and as one of America’s Most Promising Companies (Forbes 2015). LiveIntent is headquartered in New York City, with offices across the United States and Europe. For more information, visit www.liveintent.com.
Want to learn more about LiveIntent? Visit LiveIntent's website.
Jobs You May Like
1stdibs, New York City - Astor Place
Senior Software Development Manager - Bits
Twitch, Seattle, WA
Senior iOS Engineer (Seattle)
Lyft, Seattle, WA
InfoSec - Security Engineer
Engineer - Brake Systems
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Director, Software Development
LogRhythm, Boulder, CO