Legal Operations Coordinator
LiveIntent, New York City
Connecting Brands to People, at Every Stage of the Customer Journey.
About the Job:
LiveIntent’s Revenue Operations team is seeking a Legal Operations Coordinator to support operations and sales in handling contract matters including contract preparation, electronic filing, approvals and signature for all agreements. This position is responsible for the day-to-day oversight of contract and compliance related matters at LiveIntent.
- Manage LiveIntent’s internal contract and compliance processes, including redlining
- Approve and review commercial agreements to ensure all key terms and language are included in every contract and we are sticking to deal requirements
- Lead training for the Revenue organization on contracts and legal processes on a regular basis
- Manage an extensive contract database
- Collaborate with various departments to ensure contracts are executed by set deadlines
- Support Marketing and Sales in process development; focusing on streamlining workflows and increasing productivity around our legal and contract processes
- Manage the inbound legal and compliance inquiry queue and follow up with immediate action and concise and timely feedback
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Advanced organizational skills with ability to handle multiple assignments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including a thorough knowledge of grammar and proper diction
- Flexible, personable attitude; able to work with a team effectively
- Ability to communicate complex issues in clear and concise ways to internal stakeholders
- You are highly entrepreneurial and comfortable distilling key objectives and delivering solutions on ambiguous problems
- You have great attention to detail and put out quality work in a timely manner
- Previous experience in a legal environment a plus
- MS Office proficiency with focus on Word and PowerPoint
- A. or B.S. degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 1-year related experience preferred
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive salary
- Equity stake in the company
- Subsidized gym membership
- 401k match
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Yoga and Pilates classes
- Maternity/Paternity leave
LiveIntent delivers people-based marketing programs that empower brands to be present wherever their most essential customers are paying attention, at every point in the customer journey, irrespective of channel, device, or platform. With the anonymized email address at the center of its platform, LiveIntent and its Identity Graph provides incremental reach to brands, in mobile inventory where brands are struggling to reach their customers beyond the Walled Gardens. LiveIntent is now one of the largest people-based marketing platforms in the world: reaching over 160MM logged-in people across the LiveIntent platform, 170mm across the web, and 100mm in app. LiveIntent was recognized for the past three years as one of NYC's fastest growing companies (by Crain's) and as one of America's Most Promising Companies (Forbes 2015.) LiveIntent is headquartered in NYC, with offices in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Copenhagen, Dallas, Los Angeles and the UK, serving as home to 170 people and counting. For more information, visit www.liveintent.com.
About us LiveIntent delivers people-based marketing solutions that connect brands to people at every point in the customer journey. We help brands play at the intersection of advertising and marketing, using email as the catalyst to reach 170 million people on a one-to-one basis across 4.3 billion connections through the LiveIntent Identity Graph. Our technology and solutions bring massive reach for brands who are struggling to reach their customers beyond walled gardens, irrespective of channel, device or platform. The company was recognized for the past three years as one of NYC’s fastest growing companies (by Crain’s) and as one of America’s Most Promising Companies (Forbes 2015). LiveIntent is headquartered in New York City, with offices across the United States and Europe. For more information, visit www.liveintent.com.