LiveIntent, New York City
Connecting Brands to People, at Every Stage of the Customer Journey.
About the Job:
We are seeking to expand our team of seasoned sellers with individuals who have a proven track record (6+ years in digital ad sales) and possess proven expertise and deep relationships in any or all of the following verticals and competencies:
- eComm and Retail
- Technology / Telecommunications
- Advertising Tech Landscape
- Measurement and Attribution
- Marketing Cloud Tech
- Demand Side Platforms
- 1st Party Data, CRM, CDP and DMP systems
The Sales Director will report to the VP of Sales, and will need to work with the rest of the ad sales team as well as collorabote with their Customer Success Directors to be successful. This is a high visibility position that is empowering LiveIntent’s hyper-growth and domination of the inbox digital advertising space. Sellers must be comfortable going on meetings with LiveIntent executives if the meeting requires as well as selling to executives as brands and agencies.
Our ideal candidate has experience selling to both agencies and client direct as to why a new solution is important for them to consider. Some of the responsibilities of this position are to educate the marketplace and close large deals; proving to the advertising community that LiveIntent is the solution they desperately needed but did not know was available. Acting as true solutions seller/consultant is critical to your success, both internally and externally.
- Secure face to face client meetings (8-10 meetings per week), present to clients, obtain RFP's, submit proposals and close business – these will all be part of your daily routine
- Develop a strategic approach to growing business at existing accounts while helping problem solve reasons we are not getting other business
- Close new business and obtain renewals from clients in the digital advertising space through existing relationships, prospecting and networking
- The ability to manage multiple projects while being laser focused on the details
- Personalizing the business is a must so attending industry events and planning social events with clients will be key to representing LiveIntent in the marketplace
- Travel is a requirement and could be as much as 2-3 trips a month based on your level of success and territory assignment
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 6+ years of digital advertising agency or client direct selling experience with big brands is preferred
- Highly motivated, self-starting, and able to move quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- A true sales professional willing to come in each day ready to attack their pipeline and systematically push accounts from start to finish
- Vertical excellence in any of the verticals mentioned above is key
- Seeking a role where you would have ownership of a named book of business inclusive of the client directly and the agency who manages that client
- Proven track record of successfully growing revenue through the development of long-term strategic relationships
- A disciplined hunter and skilled closer with tenacious prospecting methods
- A positive attitude and professional demeanor while encouraging a team approach to the business is a requirement
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills
- Effective time management skills: the days fly by and you need to be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to succeed in an intense, start-up atmosphere where business has to be earned
- A strong comfort level with tools like Salesforce, Clearslide,
What’s in it for you:
- Highly competitive salary and commission plan with aggressive upside for exceeding quota as well as additional incentives based on performance
- Equity stake
- Subsidized gym membership
- 401k match
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Yoga and Pilates classes
- Maternity/Paternity leave
LiveIntent delivers people-based marketing programs that empower brands to be present wherever their most essential customers are paying attention, at every point in the customer journey, irrespective of channel, device, or platform. With the anonymized email address at the center of its platform, LiveIntent and its Identity Graph provides incremental reach to brands, in mobile inventory where brands are struggling to reach their customers beyond the Walled Gardens. LiveIntent is now one of the largest people-based marketing platforms in the world: reaching over 160MM logged-in people across the LiveIntent platform, 170mm across the web, and 100mm in app. LiveIntent was recognized for the past three years as one of NYC's fastest growing companies (by Crain's) and as one of America's Most Promising Companies (Forbes 2015.) LiveIntent is headquartered in NYC, with offices in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Copenhagen, Dallas, Los Angeles and the UK, serving as home to 170 people and counting. For more information, visit www.liveintent.com.
About us LiveIntent delivers people-based marketing solutions that connect brands to people at every point in the customer journey. We help brands play at the intersection of advertising and marketing, using email as the catalyst to reach 170 million people on a one-to-one basis across 4.3 billion connections through the LiveIntent Identity Graph. Our technology and solutions bring massive reach for brands who are struggling to reach their customers beyond walled gardens, irrespective of channel, device or platform. The company was recognized for the past three years as one of NYC’s fastest growing companies (by Crain’s) and as one of America’s Most Promising Companies (Forbes 2015). LiveIntent is headquartered in New York City, with offices across the United States and Europe. For more information, visit www.liveintent.com.
Want to learn more about LiveIntent? Visit LiveIntent's website.
Jobs You May Like
Townsquare Interactive, Faribault, MN
Account Development Representative
Samsara, London, UK
Regional Sales Director (MO)
PlanGrid, St. Louis, MO
Emerging Markets Account Executive
Okta, Washington D.C.
RVP of Sales, East Region
TripleLift, New York
Luxury Retreats - Home Consultant/Property Inspector, Wyoming - REMOTE (Contract)
Airbnb, Jackson Hole, Wyoming