Sales/ Solutions Engineer
LiveIntent, New York City
Connecting Brands to People, at Every Stage of the Customer Journey.
About the Job:
As a LiveIntent Sales Engineer, you will work with our customers to “make the magic happen” with LiveIntent’s suite of products. You will serve as the link between Sales and Product to deliver and implement key features to our customers and help them be successful with our service. A Sales Engineer at LiveIntent is able to explain how the technology can be employed to solve business problems. Sales Engineers can communicate well with any audience from developers to executives, in a way that both communicates value and achieves results.
- Participate and advise our sales team during the sales cycle
- Work with Product in various stages of the product release cycle, from requirements gathering to release and UAT
- Serve as a resource for Sales to answer client technical questions during the pre-sales and post sales processes
- Implement solutions for the customer to ensure their success within the LiveIntent ecosystem
- Advise and assist with integrations with other adtech systems and data management platforms
- Propose product enhancements and features to meet client needs
- Provide general technical expertise about the entire digital ad ecosystem
- Perform technical presentations to clients
- Translate client requests into business and functional requirements
- Play key role in the launch of core and future products and features
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent required.
- 3-5 years of experience in a technical service environment in ad tech
- Strong client-facing communication skills; ability to explain technical capabilities to CEO’s, Directors and CTO's
- Knowledge of and experience with ad serving and trouble-shooting ad tags
- Experience with 3rd party data providers both from targeting and analytics standpoint
- Understanding of client CRM data and PII issues
- Ability to actively drive problems to resolution
- Strong decision-making and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to interact with management and peers in an appropriate, professional manner
- Effective cross-department communication
- Insightful, innovative and adapts well to a dynamic and fast-paced environment
LiveIntent delivers people-based marketing programs that empower brands to be present wherever their most essential customers are paying attention, at every point in the customer journey, irrespective of channel, device, or platform. With the anonymized email address at the center of its platform, LiveIntent and its Identity Graph provides incremental reach to brands, in mobile inventory where brands are struggling to reach their customers beyond the Walled Gardens. LiveIntent is now one of the largest people-based marketing platforms in the world: reaching over 160MM logged-in people across the LiveIntent platform, 170mm across the web, and 100mm in app. LiveIntent was recognized for the past three years as one of NYC's fastest growing companies (by Crain's) and as one of America's Most Promising Companies (Forbes 2015.) LiveIntent is headquartered in NYC, with offices in London, Berlin, Copenhagen, Dallas, Austin and Los Angeles. For more information, visit www.liveintent.com.
About us LiveIntent delivers people-based marketing solutions that connect brands to people at every point in the customer journey. We help brands play at the intersection of advertising and marketing, using email as the catalyst to reach 170 million people on a one-to-one basis across 4.3 billion connections through the LiveIntent Identity Graph. Our technology and solutions bring massive reach for brands who are struggling to reach their customers beyond walled gardens, irrespective of channel, device or platform. The company was recognized for the past three years as one of NYC’s fastest growing companies (by Crain’s) and as one of America’s Most Promising Companies (Forbes 2015). LiveIntent is headquartered in New York City, with offices across the United States and Europe. For more information, visit www.liveintent.com.