LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
We recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THIS JOB
LiveRamp partners with hundreds of data providers to help provide access to their data in a privacy-enabled environment for advertisers to incorporate into their data strategy from targeting to measurement to data lake capabilities. The LiveRamp Product Marketing team has a broad range of responsibilities, but the most important are providing customer and market insight, leading go-to-market (GTM) planning and execution, and delivering impactful narratives and solutions for our sales and marketing teams.
As a Product Marketing Lead for Data, you will be the leading industry expert and guide the overall marketing strategy, product requirements, and sales collateral needs to enable further extension of LiveRamp’s Data solutions to new and existing clients on both buy-side and sell-side. You will be responsible for customer and market insights with regards to Data use and applications across industries and will work closely with your Audience PMMs to communicate this across internal verticals. You will also be responsible for working closely with Product Marketing Commercialization team to influence product roadmap and guarantee your vertical’s product needs are incorporated and prioritized. This position reports into Product Marketing - Head of Audiences but works very closely with our Data team.
- Execute of go-to-market strategies for new products and features relevant to Data and Data Strategy.
- Create and update sales materials that articulate LiveRamp’s value proposition for Data, including case studies, presentation decks, and other customer/prospect-facing collateral.
- Collaborate with Integrated Marketing to build and execute a marketing plan to drive demand for Data solutions across your industry verticals, including blog posts, events, white papers, one-pagers.
- Partner with Demand Generation team to execute marketing plans that drive demand, grow pipeline, and retain existing customers.
- Represent the voice of the customer, providing customer and market insights to Sales, Account Directors, Product Management, and Marketing teams.
- Draw from deep expertise of the product to clearly articulate how a given feature uniquely addresses customer use cases.
- 5+ years in product marketing, sales, or marketing role.
- Understanding of advertising and marketing technology market and buyer dynamics.
- Thorough comprehension of key marketer KPI metrics, internal org structures, and challenges/opportunities for digital marketers
- Expertise in data buy-side and/or sell-side soliutions.
- Exceptional writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Intermediate design skills preferred but not required.
- Results oriented with a can-do spirit that loves to exceed expectations, meet deadlines, and overcome obstacles.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to create and foster strong relationships within the company and across the industry.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Self motivated and able to take initiative without needing a high level of supervision.
- Stock. Be a stakeholder in our future.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
About LiveRamp LiveRamp offers brands and the companies they work with identity resolution that is integrated throughout the digital ecosystem, providing the foundation for true omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our clients into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical challenges, and we’re always looking for smart and compassionate people to help us blaze a trail. Learn more about working here. LiveRamp is an Acxiom company located in the technology hub of San Francisco, delivering privacy-safe solutions to market and honoring the best practices of leading associations, including the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) ICON and App Choices programs, the Interactive Advertising Bureau, the Data & Marketing Association, and the Advertising Research Foundation.. If you’re interested in connecting your data or becoming a partner, drop us a line. We’d love to tell you our story and hear yours.
Want to learn more about LiveRamp? Visit LiveRamp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Growth Associate, Hong Kong
MealPal, Hong Kong
Experienced DevOps engineer
Yotpo, Tel Aviv-Yafo
Legal Content Manager
Rocket Lawyer, San Francisco
Global Head of Communications, PR & Events
Issuu, Palo Alto, California
PR Specialist Tech & Product
Sr. Communications Manager
Box, Tokyo, Japan