Engineering Lead - Full Stack Web Applications
LiveRamp is looking for a senior engineering lead to help shape our internal and external facing web application. This team is comprised of engineers who design, develop, and operate the face of the LiveRamp platform, LiveRamp Connect.
Your primary responsibility is to work alongside a team of 15+ talented engineers who are each looking to grow their skills and make meaningful contributions to the success of the team. We value integrity, empowerment, initiative, and teamwork, and our Leads cultivate these behaviors in the organization.
- Help recruit and act as a leader within a growing team of engineers
- Empower the organization to achieve a high level of technical productivity, reliability and simplicity
- Foster an environment of integrity, empowerment, initiative and teamwork
- Be a coach to the engineers on the team, helping them advance in their careers
- Bring a wealth of best practices from past experiences to the team
Your team will:
- Create beautiful, intuitive, powerful human interfaces to LiveRamp’s services, for all of our customers
- Build tools to empower LiveRamp’s technical support teams to operate effectively and efficiently
- Understand the market and our end customers better than any other team in the Engineering organization
- Deliver on the technical roadmap for LiveRamp Connect and related full-stack and front-end systems
- You love coaching people and developing an effective organization even more than you love mind-bending technical challenges
- You’re an experienced engineering manager who has mentored other engineering managers and leaders
- You’ve successfully recruited great people to your teams
- You thrive on a high level of autonomy and responsibility
- You are excited about collaborating with teammates across LiveRamp
- Past experience with Rails and React
- You have built rich and flexible APIs at scale using the latest technologies and tools
- You see challenges as an opportunity to grow
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future. Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
More about us:
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
There is so much more that we want to build and that we could continue to improve. We value strong engineers who are agile enough to hit the ground running and tackle challenges.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
About LiveRamp LiveRamp offers brands and the companies they work with identity resolution that is integrated throughout the digital ecosystem, providing the foundation for true omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our clients into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical challenges, and we’re always looking for smart and compassionate people to help us blaze a trail. Learn more about working here. LiveRamp is an Acxiom company located in the technology hub of San Francisco, delivering privacy-safe solutions to market and honoring the best practices of leading associations, including the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) ICON and App Choices programs, the Interactive Advertising Bureau, the Data & Marketing Association, and the Advertising Research Foundation.. If you’re interested in connecting your data or becoming a partner, drop us a line. We’d love to tell you our story and hear yours.
Want to learn more about LiveRamp? Visit LiveRamp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Data Visualization Software Engineer
DNAnexus, Mountain View
Uptake, 5770 Hurontario St, Mississauga, ON ste 310
Full Stack Engineer
Vettery, New York
Sr Premier Support Engineer
Hortonworks, Mumbai, India
Application Engineer- Full Stack
Origami Logic, Mountain View, CA
Lead Developer (m/w)