LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands and the companies they work with use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
- You believe that design is not just how something looks but how something works.
- You see the world through the lens of design decisions; the good, the bad and the ugly.
- You have a strong portfolio that displays your thought process through design artifacts, including prototypes, drawings, and storyboards. etc.
- You balance a data driven-approach with best practices, common-sense, and inspired creativity.
- You are a maker and a doer.
- You care equally about the details and the big picture, and can move nimbly between strategy and execution.
- You’re a natural problem solver who loves a good challenge.
- You iterate quickly, incorporating feedback from stakeholders.
- You have the proven ability to shape the direction and execution of projects from start to finish.
- Contribute to all aspects of design for a complex product or feature set.
- Conduct user research to inform future design decisions and strategy.
- Develop elegant and effective user experiences.
- Incorporate, or where necessary, improve existing design standards.
- Build and present prototypes in Invision to customers and project stakeholders.
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to deliver on functional and technical requirements while furthering core product design.
- An exceptional online portfolio that shows off your strength and range as a designer, thinker, and communicator.
- 1 to 5 years of professional product UX+UI design experience (Web preferred).
- Experience delivering all aspects of design - from concept to execution.
- Track record of successful application of design in major product launches.
- An understanding of design patterns and systems, especially Google Material Design.
- An understanding of the use of Balsamiq, Sketch (or Adobe XD), Invision in a professional environment.
- Experience delivering full end-to-end user experience design for a complete product, or a major element of a large product suite or platform.
- Experience designing enterprise, B2B applications.
- Experience conducting and incorporating user research at all stages of design development.
- Stock. Be a [literal] stakeholder in our company’s future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
About LiveRamp LiveRamp offers brands and the companies they work with identity resolution that is integrated throughout the digital ecosystem, providing the foundation for true omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our clients into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical challenges, and we’re always looking for smart and compassionate people to help us blaze a trail. Learn more about working here. LiveRamp is an Acxiom company located in the technology hub of San Francisco, delivering privacy-safe solutions to market and honoring the best practices of leading associations, including the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) ICON and App Choices programs, the Interactive Advertising Bureau, the Data & Marketing Association, and the Advertising Research Foundation.. If you’re interested in connecting your data or becoming a partner, drop us a line. We’d love to tell you our story and hear yours.
Want to learn more about LiveRamp? Visit LiveRamp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Interaction Designer
Associate Product Manager
Pocket Gems, Core Games
Senior Product Manager (Mobile)
Product Owner (m/f) Driver Payout
Senior Data Scientist - Product Analytics
Amplitude, San Francisco
Senior Product Manager
Doctolib, Paris, France