LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
We recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THIS JOB
We are seeking an analytical, process-oriented Compensation Business Analyst, with strong attention to detail and experience managing complex and evolving Incentive Plans. The Compensation Analyst will be primarily responsible for analysis & administration of our Variable Incentive Compensation Plans for our Customer Facing organization.
The Analyst will work cross-functionally with several teams at LiveRamp to develop and maintain our variable compensation incentive system to ensure the accuracy and optimization of our variable compensation calculations and reporting. They will perform standard and ad hoc analyses to design and assess the effectiveness of the variable compensation programs, support the preparation of monthly and quarterly executive dashboards on key performance, pay, and commission cost drivers, and build out the reporting functionality in our SPM platform (Obero) for incentive compensation business metrics.
- Drive and improve the commission process to ensure timely commission payouts
- Administer MBO, quarterly commission bonus, and SPIFF payouts
- Reconcile Salesforce bookings with Workday financials to ensure accurate compensation data source
- Prepare and send out monthly commission statements to all worldwide sales employees
- Provide ongoing support on commission issues as they arise
- Analyze and prepare quarterly sales performance reports for FP&A and Sales Operations
- Partner with Sales Operations to maintain and deploy worldwide yearly compensation plans
- Ensure timely electronic distribution and acceptance of yearly comp plans, policy, and quarterly sales certification letters
- Maintain our cloud-based, incentive compensation solution
- Be a subject matter expert for our incentive compensation planning cycles
- Recommend and document best practice processes & improve manual processes
- Prepare Obero load files with quotas and credits and other key information
- Coordinate training for new and existing sales reps on Obero software
- 3 – 4 years sales commission compensation experience
- Knowledgeable in sales compensation process and analysis
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with minimum direction
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to handle multiple responsibilities at one time and meet deadlines under pressure
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Experience with Obero, Xactly Incent or a similar application
- Able to quickly adapt to new technologies and process changes
- Microsoft office skills (emphasis on advanced excel skills and powerpoint)
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent, preferably with a strong analytical background
- Must thrive on moving fast, delivering big ideas and enabling change
- Ability to synthesize information into actionable insights and contribution to both creating and executing business strategies
- Smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask are critical
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence stakeholders
- Must be able to function as part of a team and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco or New York City – the best cities in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
About LiveRamp LiveRamp offers brands and the companies they work with identity resolution that is integrated throughout the digital ecosystem, providing the foundation for true omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our clients into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical challenges, and we’re always looking for smart and compassionate people to help us blaze a trail. Learn more about working here. LiveRamp is an Acxiom company located in the technology hub of San Francisco, delivering privacy-safe solutions to market and honoring the best practices of leading associations, including the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) ICON and App Choices programs, the Interactive Advertising Bureau, the Data & Marketing Association, and the Advertising Research Foundation.. If you’re interested in connecting your data or becoming a partner, drop us a line. We’d love to tell you our story and hear yours.