At Liveramp, we are on a quest to build the most flexible and scalable data marketplace. The platform underlying the marketplace ingests, analyzes, enriches and transforms tens of petabytes of data and then delivers the enriched data to our customers. Powering it is a massive Hadoop cluster with over 80K cores and counting. The cluster hosts over 750 petabytes of data.
- Help lead your fellow engineers as they tackle challenging problems such as implementing SOA and Kubernetes at scale, building our new cloud platform, and migrating our data tier to AWS
- Work on a massively scalable segmentation engine that performs real time segmentation with accurate counts for people based marketing. If you enjoy advanced query processing engines, indexing strategies, and database engines in general, this could be a fit
- Contribute to a high volume, low latency engine that activates targeted data on our customer platforms. This engine counts, filters and joins massive sets of data to efficiently deliver results that provide the highest quality match and reach for our customers. Implement innovative counting algorithms and efficient joins for massive data sets
- Have 5+ years of experience writing and deploying production code
- You love mentoring junior engineers, and deploying best practices
- Strong ability to abstract complex problems to their essential components and design and implement elegant solutions for them
- Extensive experience with data processing platforms such as Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Pig
- Solid understanding of large scale query processing systems
- Proficient in one or more of Java, Go, C++
- Experience with document databases such as MongoDB, Azure Cosmos DB, Aerospike
- Experience with designing and implementing interfaces and infrastructure for large volume services and APIs
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future. Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
More about us:
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
There is so much more that we want to build and that we could continue to improve. We value strong engineers who are agile enough to hit the ground running and tackle challenges.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
About LiveRamp LiveRamp offers brands and the companies they work with identity resolution that is integrated throughout the digital ecosystem, providing the foundation for true omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our clients into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical challenges, and we’re always looking for smart and compassionate people to help us blaze a trail. Learn more about working here. LiveRamp is an Acxiom company located in the technology hub of San Francisco, delivering privacy-safe solutions to market and honoring the best practices of leading associations, including the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) ICON and App Choices programs, the Interactive Advertising Bureau, the Data & Marketing Association, and the Advertising Research Foundation.. If you’re interested in connecting your data or becoming a partner, drop us a line. We’d love to tell you our story and hear yours.
Want to learn more about LiveRamp? Visit LiveRamp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Demo Engineer - NYC
Looker, New York
Forward Deployed Software Engineer, New Grad
Palantir Technologies, Wellington, New Zealand
Principal Infrastructure/Cloud/DevOps Technologist
Lead Performance Engineer
MuleSoft, Buenos Aires
Senior Growth Marketing Manager, Korea
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Senior Software Engineer in Test - Android Platform
Netflix, Los Gatos, California