LiveRamp is looking for strong individual contributor to join our Integrations group, which makes our core technology products available to our customers all around the world, where and when it provides value to them. Our systems process over a quarter million incoming data web requests, half million outgoing web requests every second, 24 Terabytes of input data per day.
- Empower the organization to achieve a high level of technical productivity, reliability, and simplicity
- Work on a high availability, low latency identity syncing engine that associates devices with people-based IDs worldwide. If you’d like to work with efficient request serving, durable queues, and stream processing in general, this will be a great fit
- Develop a high throughput identity processing system that recognizes and unifies identities in our customers’ data in a secure and privacy-compliant manner. The system matches against a large graph to combine multiple identities so that our customers can reach as many people as possible. You’ll be making it capable of expanding to the rest of the globe, with pluggable matching and recognition, and rapid deployment to new regions.
Your team will:
- Stand up pixel servers in new geographies responsible for thousands, tens of thousands, and eventually hundreds of thousands of requests per second.
- Work with localized APIs to normalize and anonymize gigabytes and eventually terabytes of batch data in various regions, and coordinate this data being processed by our primary systems.
- Have 5+ years of experience writing and deploying production code
- You love mentoring junior engineers, and deploying best practices
- Strong ability to abstract complex problems to their essential components and design and implement elegant solutions for them
- Have a passion for building large scale, distributed systems and are comfortable writing high performance code
- You’re comfortable with rapid iteration while keeping long term goals in mind
- You thrive on a high level of autonomy and responsibility. Our UK office is a small team where you’ll be able to drive culture and best practices. You have a certain type of scrappiness about you
- You are excited about collaborating with teammates across LiveRamp
- Start-up roots (or the mentality of building something from the ground up)
- Experience mentoring teammates and comfortable being a resource for your fellow engineers
- Strong social committee – events, free lunches, etc.
- 25 days for holiday
- Private medical
- Life insurance
- Matched pension to 10%
- Onsite gym
- Bike to work scheme
- Location. Work in the heart of central London (SE1) – one of the best cities in the world, and take advantage of our season ticket loan.
More about us:
LiveRamp provides the identity resolution services and integrations that are the foundation for omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our customers into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing, and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We value strong engineers who are agile enough to hit the ground running and tackle challenges.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
About LiveRamp LiveRamp offers brands and the companies they work with identity resolution that is integrated throughout the digital ecosystem, providing the foundation for true omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our clients into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical challenges, and we’re always looking for smart and compassionate people to help us blaze a trail. Learn more about working here. LiveRamp is an Acxiom company located in the technology hub of San Francisco, delivering privacy-safe solutions to market and honoring the best practices of leading associations, including the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) ICON and App Choices programs, the Interactive Advertising Bureau, the Data & Marketing Association, and the Advertising Research Foundation.. If you’re interested in connecting your data or becoming a partner, drop us a line. We’d love to tell you our story and hear yours.
Want to learn more about LiveRamp? Visit LiveRamp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Principal Software Test Engineer, Health Coaching Platform
Fitbit, US - Boston
Staff Software Engineer, Analytics (Front End)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Vehicle Test and Hardware Engineer
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Director of Service Reliability Engineering
PlayStation, Aliso Viejo, CA
Senior Software Engineer: Web & Mobile
Oscar, New York, NY