LiveRamp is looking for Senior Data Engineers to help us scale and grow our UK engineering team. Here at LiveRamp, we’re changing the world of data connectivity. Our technology unites the marketing technology ecosystem, enabling brands to measure the impact of digital marketing on sales and deliver highly relevant messages to consumers on virtually any channel or device.
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will help bring this vision to life by building systems that collect, process, and distribute enormous quantities of data. You’ll collaborate with other engineers to execute on a diverse range of projects. This might include building out our large distributed systems, implementing algorithms, or discovering new ways to leverage 35 petabytes of data and 100 billion requests per month at lightning speeds. You’ll also work with teams across the globe to help make LiveRamp the worldwide leader in data connectivity.
On the engineering team at LiveRamp, we value ownership and individual contribution within a collaborative environment. Be ready to leave your ego at the door, roll up your sleeves and start solving huge challenges as soon as you begin.
Day in the Life of a LiveRamp Engineer:
- Design and implement algorithms to efficiently process, analyze, and serve massive datasets on a 1500+ node Hadoop cluster.
- Build, operate, and optimize large distributed systems.
- Embrace and introduce technology innovations to keep LiveRamp on the cutting edge of industry tools and best practices.
- Push your teammates to become stronger engineers. They will do the same for you.
- Take our engineering, business development and culture in a whole new direction during one of our four Hackweeks every year.
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Demonstrated deep technical capabilities writing and deploying production code.
- Have a passion for building large scale, distributed systems and are comfortable writing high performance code.
- Have a startup personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and productive.
- Are a data enthusiast who wants to be surrounded by brilliant teammates and huge challenges.
- Strong social committee – events, free lunches, etc.
- 25 days for holiday
- Private medical
- Life insurance
- Matched pension to 10%
- Onsite gym
- Bike to work scheme
- Location. Work in the heart of central London (SE1) – one of the best cities in the world, and take advantage of our season ticket loan.
More about us:
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
There is so much more that we want to build and that we could continue to improve. We value strong engineers who are agile enough to hit the ground running and tackle challenges.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
About LiveRamp LiveRamp offers brands and the companies they work with identity resolution that is integrated throughout the digital ecosystem, providing the foundation for true omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our clients into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical challenges, and we’re always looking for smart and compassionate people to help us blaze a trail. Learn more about working here. LiveRamp is an Acxiom company located in the technology hub of San Francisco, delivering privacy-safe solutions to market and honoring the best practices of leading associations, including the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) ICON and App Choices programs, the Interactive Advertising Bureau, the Data & Marketing Association, and the Advertising Research Foundation.. If you’re interested in connecting your data or becoming a partner, drop us a line. We’d love to tell you our story and hear yours.
Want to learn more about LiveRamp? Visit LiveRamp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer, Legal Tools
Pinterest, San Francisco
Principal Software Engineer
Uptake, 600 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60654
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA
Embedded Software Engineer
Fitbit, Romania - Bucharest
Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Domino Data Lab, San Francisco, New York
Prototype Vehicle Technician (Contract-to-Hire)
SF Motors, Santa Clara