LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
We are looking for a sharp mind that thrives in a multi-project, fast paced and fun environment. You should be experienced business systems analyst with a background in implementing and integrating leading SaaS applications. Work closely with Procurement, Finance and Accounting to understand business requirements and execute them through successful implementation and testing.
- Be part of the team responsible for the business configuration and maintenance of Workday Finance applications.
- Support Workday Core Financials and familiarity of at least one functional area of Record to Report, Procure to Pay, and Order to Cash.
- Participate in projects and ensure coverage of all facets of design, development, testing, and a successful end-user experience.
- Provides innovative ideas and insights to redesign business processes that will optimize business results.
- Manages enhancement and project releases for Workday.
- Provide production support for Workday. Troubleshoot problems, test, and work with business to resolve issues.
- Provides status against plans and escalates issues.
- Conduct research, pilot features and document and prepare recommendations for review.
- Documents configurations for future use and training Day to Day Support (Production Support).
- Draws process maps and uses business process modeling techniques.
- Manages overall catalogue of process flows.
- Quickly learn new technologies, think out-of-the-box to find creative solutions, and communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- 2 years of experience as a hands-on Workday Business Analyst (BA), configuring and maintaining modules related to Workday Financials and familiarity in at least one functional area of Record to Report, Procure to Pay, or Order to Cash.
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience.
- Track record of having implemented, improved and supported SaaS tools.
- Systems-oriented thinking and a general understanding of IT processes.
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in configuring and debugging business processes, validation rules, calc fields, report writing and system security.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills to work with our internal customers directly to resolve issues.
- Additional financial application knowledge a plus (Workiva, Coupa, FloQast, Zuora)
- Ability to effectively manage confidentiality of information
- Ability to quickly learn new systems, processes, and technology
- Stock. Be a [literal] stakeholder in our company’s future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in any of our amazing Metropolitan locations and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
About LiveRamp LiveRamp offers brands and the companies they work with identity resolution that is integrated throughout the digital ecosystem, providing the foundation for true omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our clients into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical challenges, and we’re always looking for smart and compassionate people to help us blaze a trail. Learn more about working here. LiveRamp is an Acxiom company located in the technology hub of San Francisco, delivering privacy-safe solutions to market and honoring the best practices of leading associations, including the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) ICON and App Choices programs, the Interactive Advertising Bureau, the Data & Marketing Association, and the Advertising Research Foundation.. If you’re interested in connecting your data or becoming a partner, drop us a line. We’d love to tell you our story and hear yours.