Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive working across engineering, product, and sales to build a product that will transform marketing? Consider joining us.
The Identity Graph is the foundation of LiveRamp’s product, and we are seeking a Product Leader who can shape and execute on the vision for LiveRamp’s Identity Graph, and own its success in giving LiveRamp the world’s best Identity.
- Have Product ownership of a key pillar of LiveRamp’s products
- Shape and drive execution of LiveRamp’s vision for Identity
- Interface with other Product Managers and stakeholders to inform vision and define requirements
- Foster extreme clarity, simplicity, and alignment on priorities
- Serve as a coach and mentor to other PMs on the Identity team
- Contribute towards building a great Product Team and great company
Your team will:
- Help shape and inform your vision
- Execute on the vision by working with the Identity engineering team and stakeholders
- You have 3+ years as a Product Manager at a technology company
- You can guide both strategy and execution; you’re comfortable talking to an executive one minute and an engineer the next
- You can manage, simplify, and prioritize dozens of requirements, deadlines, and projects
- You can communicate clearly and quickly. You synthesize effortlessly, and always answer emails and calls within 12 hours
- You can rally PMs, engineers, and sales teams around key project deliverables
- You have a type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hardworking and proactive
- You have a desire to work in San Francisco. We will relocate you if necessary
- Experience with SQL, Ruby/Rails, Python, or Java. You will not create software in this job, but you will work closely with software engineers on a highly technical product, and you may perform analyses using these tools
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future. Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits
More about us:
LiveRamp provides the identity resolution services and integrations that are the foundation for omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our customers into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing, and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We value strong engineers who are agile enough to hit the ground running and tackle challenges.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
About LiveRamp LiveRamp offers brands and the companies they work with identity resolution that is integrated throughout the digital ecosystem, providing the foundation for true omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our clients into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical challenges, and we’re always looking for smart and compassionate people to help us blaze a trail. Learn more about working here. LiveRamp is an Acxiom company located in the technology hub of San Francisco, delivering privacy-safe solutions to market and honoring the best practices of leading associations, including the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) ICON and App Choices programs, the Interactive Advertising Bureau, the Data & Marketing Association, and the Advertising Research Foundation.. If you’re interested in connecting your data or becoming a partner, drop us a line. We’d love to tell you our story and hear yours.
Want to learn more about LiveRamp? Visit LiveRamp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Braintree Payments, Chicago
Senior Product Manager
Checkr, San Francisco
Senior Product Manager (H/F)
Vestiaire Collective, Paris
Software Validation Technician - Vehicle Test & Validation
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
(Remote) Developer Support Engineer - APAC
Algolia, APAC | Remote
Senior Product Manager
SquareTrade, San Francisco