Senior Software Engineer- Platform Integration
LiveRamp, San Francisco, CA, United States
See jobs at LiveRamp
The Outbound Platform Integration Team is a crucial point of contact data with the LiveRamp systems.
- We are a critical component of LiveRamp’s vision to become a global platform for connected data. We abstract away interactions with our partners and customers for the rest of the company.
- We receive and process hundreds of billions of records (120TB of data) daily from various sources.
- We parse, validate, normalize and anonymize the data, and convert it to a single format understandable by our downstream consumers.
- We enable flexible and smart format configurations.
- We take data ethics seriously throughout our pipeline.
- Work with a team of supportive and passionate software engineers.
- Architect and implement systems that materialize our platform vision.
- Have an impact across the entire product and engineer org by leading technical discussions in the architecture board, evangelizing best practices, and mentoring engineers and engineering teams.
- Have an impact in the broader industry by representing LiveRamp to speak at events and conferences.
- 5+ years of experience in the fields of software engineering (backend)
- 3+ years of experience in Big Data
- 3+ years of RESTful Web Service experience
- Track record of leading and delivering large scale, cross-team, cross-functional projects.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Passion for building large scale systems and writing high-performance code.
- Startup personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and productive
- Not afraid of “getting your hands dirty” and quickly iterating with evolving requirements from external partners
- Proficient in Java
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related degree.
- Experience with GCP or another cloud provider (AWS, Azure, ...)
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Scala
- You love mentoring junior engineers and implementing best practices
- Contributions to open source projects
- Work life balance. We are open to people working from anywhere within the United States for this role.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future. Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
More about us:
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
There is so much more that we want to build and that we could continue to improve. We value strong engineers who are agile enough to hit the ground running and tackle challenges.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
About LiveRamp LiveRamp offers brands and the companies they work with identity resolution that is integrated throughout the digital ecosystem, providing the foundation for true omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our clients into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical challenges, and we’re always looking for smart and compassionate people to help us blaze a trail. Learn more about working here. LiveRamp is an Acxiom company located in the technology hub of San Francisco, delivering privacy-safe solutions to market and honoring the best practices of leading associations, including the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) ICON and App Choices programs, the Interactive Advertising Bureau, the Data & Marketing Association, and the Advertising Research Foundation.. If you’re interested in connecting your data or becoming a partner, drop us a line. We’d love to tell you our story and hear yours.
Want to learn more about LiveRamp? Visit LiveRamp's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.