LiveRamp is looking for a staff software engineer to help build our LiveRamp Safe Haven product, one of the fastest growing products within the company.
Five years from now we will be known for creating the category of “Safe Havens” that enables controlled access to unique data assets necessary to understand the end-to-end customer journey, close the loop on measurement, and create superior customer experiences.
The LiveRamp Safe Haven engineering team is here to make the grant vision a reality. The team owns the end to end implementation of the systems and solutions that drives the growth of LiveRamp Safe Haven product. You will have a unique experience working in a startup-like environment within an established company.
- Work closely with a team of talented engineers based in APAC.
- Architect and lead large cross-team engineering projects through the entire software development life cycle.
- Design and build core services, APIs, and infrastructure that supports the growth of LiveRamp Safe Haven product.
- Have an impact across the entire product and engineer org by leading cross-team technical discussions, evangelizing best practices, and mentoring engineers and engineering teams.
Your team will:
- Design and build the core services, APIs, and infrastructure that drives the growth of LiveRamp Safe Haven product.
- Build data collaboration capabilities that allow different parties to connect their own data and also create new data partnerships.
- Build tools that enable data analysts and data scientists to turn data into actionable insights.
- Continuously improving data operations: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Leverage cutting-edge privacy-enhancing technologies to enhance our product offerings.
- 8+ years of experience leading teams designing and building scalable services, APIs, and infrastructures.
- Have a product-oriented mindset: you like offering technical solutions to business problems.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive.
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data sets (Hadoop, Spark, Presto, Airflow, etc).
- Experience with GCP or another cloud provider (AWS, Azure, ...).
- Fluent in Mandarin.
- Have a Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or related field
- Strong experience programming in Java.
- Familiarity with advertising and marketing technology space.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy: $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across eight countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
About LiveRamp LiveRamp offers brands and the companies they work with identity resolution that is integrated throughout the digital ecosystem, providing the foundation for true omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our clients into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical challenges, and we’re always looking for smart and compassionate people to help us blaze a trail. Learn more about working here. LiveRamp is an Acxiom company located in the technology hub of San Francisco, delivering privacy-safe solutions to market and honoring the best practices of leading associations, including the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) ICON and App Choices programs, the Interactive Advertising Bureau, the Data & Marketing Association, and the Advertising Research Foundation.. If you’re interested in connecting your data or becoming a partner, drop us a line. We’d love to tell you our story and hear yours.
Want to learn more about LiveRamp? Visit LiveRamp's website.
Our cornerstone is knowledge of the home, family, food and lifestyle markets.