LiveRamp’s vision is to be the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. There is truly an awesome power to be unlocked in connected data, and we want to make it happen. Whether it is by enabling companies to interact with consumers in a personalized way through targeting and measurement, or by helping companies understand their consumers’ wants and needs through identity-based analytics, or by empowering companies to build innovative products in healthcare through machine learning or AI, we want to be at the frontier driving customer data-driven innovation to reality. In doing so, we will become the backbone of the customer-centric experience.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Global Ingestion team owns the crucial part of our LiveRamp system where customers first upload or channel their data to:
- We are a critical component of LiveRamp’s vision to become a global platform for connected data, aiming to provide an intuitive self service user interface for our customers to upload, connect or start ingesting their data efficiently.
- We receive and process hundreds of billions of records (120TB of data) daily from various sources.
- We parse, validate, anonymize and normalize the data to a standard format to enable use by a diverse set of downstream applications.
- We take data ethics and security seriously throughout our pipeline, ensuring compliance to relevant privacy laws and security certifications.
- Lead the team to build the next generation global ingestion platform from the ground up and migrate existing complex use cases into that system. In its completion, the global ingestion platform will be empowering data connectivity in global markets (US, EU, APAC, etc).
- Work with a team of supportive and passionate software engineers.
- Architect and implement systems that materialize our platform vision.
- Resolve technical issues for internal and external customers.
- Be a coach to other engineers on the team, helping them succeed in their current role while preparing them for future roles.
- Perform code reviews and design reviews for other engineers on the team.
- Have an impact across the entire product and engineer org by leading technical discussions in the architecture board, evangelizing best practices, standards, and mentoring engineers and engineering teams.
- Have an impact in the broader industry by representing LiveRamp to speak at events and conferences.
- Build and support best in class Global Ingestion systems with an emphasis on top-notch user experience and intuitive self-service workflows.
- Stay nimble and respond quickly to emerging opportunities.
- 8+ years of experience in the fields of software engineering (backend)
- 2+ years of experience using cloud based platform such as GCP, AWS, Azure or similar technologies
- Track record of leading and delivering large scale, cross-team, cross-functional projects, enjoy collaborating on an agile development team and have empathy for teammates and customers.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, and experience working with a remote, global team.
- Have a passion for building large-scale distributed systems and are comfortable writing maintainable, extensible, scalable and high performance code.
- Have a startup personality and enjoy working as part of a team: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, and productive.
- You love mentoring junior engineers, lead end-to-end development and release of an application or service, deploying software that conforms to best practices.
- Comfortable evaluating and adapting to the latest tools and technologies.
- Not afraid of “getting your hands dirty” and quickly iterating with evolving requirements from customers.
- Proficient in one or more compiled languages, preferably Java, Scala, Go or C++.
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Computer Science, Information Systems or related degree
- Experience with GCP products such as BigTable, BigQuery, Dataproc, PubSub or other data tools like Spark, Kafka, Hive, or Apache Beam
- Experience with development tools such as Terraform, Kubernetes, Helm, or Gradle
- Experience with designing and implementing interfaces and infrastructure for large scale systems and RESTful APIs
- Contributions to open source projects
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
More about us:
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth. There is so much more that we want to build and that we could continue to improve. We value strong engineers who are agile enough to hit the ground running and tackle challenges. To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
About LiveRamp LiveRamp offers brands and the companies they work with identity resolution that is integrated throughout the digital ecosystem, providing the foundation for true omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our clients into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical challenges, and we’re always looking for smart and compassionate people to help us blaze a trail. Learn more about working here. LiveRamp is an Acxiom company located in the technology hub of San Francisco, delivering privacy-safe solutions to market and honoring the best practices of leading associations, including the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) ICON and App Choices programs, the Interactive Advertising Bureau, the Data & Marketing Association, and the Advertising Research Foundation.. If you’re interested in connecting your data or becoming a partner, drop us a line. We’d love to tell you our story and hear yours.
Want to learn more about LiveRamp? Visit LiveRamp's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price
Jobs You May Like
Senior, Diffractive Optics Engineer
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL OR Austin, TX OR Sunnyvale OR Boulder