Director of Sell-Side Strategy, Safe Haven
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Do you love collaborating with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and love solving problems for enterprise prospects? Consider joining us.
LiveRamp Safe Haven is a product innovation that is unlocking new use cases by enabling secure and privacy-safe data partnerships - and it is changing the way companies do business. We run like a startup with the resources of a fast growing, large enterprise SaaS company.
- Unlock Global Sell-side markets through discovery and development of a clearly defined strategy tied to Safe Haven KPIs
- Define and own strategy for Sell-Side ecosystem, including a coordinated approach with the Director of Buy-Side to ensure alignment and prioritization across industries to drive Safe Haven adoption and scale
- Own and design short-term and long-term roadmap to open new revenue streams from Publishers and Data Providers
- Lead a Global team in identifying new market opportunities, conducting discovery and market fit analyses to accelerate the flywheel across buy-side and sell-side markets
- Demonstrate curiosity and leadership in delivering a successful framework and plan to achieve Safe Haven growth targets
Your team will:
Turn market disruption into opportunity for Publishers, Data Providers and global Brands as they build industry-leading 2nd party data partnerships.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or other discipline with an emphasis on business strategy (MBA preferred)
- Deep understanding of Media landscape including identity, data connectivity, media platforms and CRM with particular focus on Publishers and Data Providers
- 10+ years Media and AdTech experience, including developing and leading a Global team (LiveRamp knowledge preferred)
- Experience building business strategies and roadmaps in high-growth companies
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead a team to interface across the Enterprise to build synergistic implementation plans that inspire others to adopt and execute
- You are comfortable with true ambiguity; we are a startup within a fast growth company
- You have strong communication skills; making complex concepts understandable to executive leadership
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: work in the heart of your own home!
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
About LiveRamp LiveRamp offers brands and the companies they work with identity resolution that is integrated throughout the digital ecosystem, providing the foundation for true omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our clients into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical challenges, and we’re always looking for smart and compassionate people to help us blaze a trail. Learn more about working here. LiveRamp is an Acxiom company located in the technology hub of San Francisco, delivering privacy-safe solutions to market and honoring the best practices of leading associations, including the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) ICON and App Choices programs, the Interactive Advertising Bureau, the Data & Marketing Association, and the Advertising Research Foundation.. If you’re interested in connecting your data or becoming a partner, drop us a line. We’d love to tell you our story and hear yours.
Want to learn more about LiveRamp? Visit LiveRamp's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.