Business Development Lead, Data Marketplace
LiveRamp, New York City, NY, United States
See jobs at LiveRamp
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
You are an experienced business professional who’s equally comfortable exploring growth levers to accelerate revenue, helping clients adopt and scale strategies, and enabling internal sales teams to be more effective. You’ve spent at least 6 years in front of senior clients and have excellent commercial instincts. Successful candidate profiles include individuals that have done one or more of the following: carried a quota, led business development deals, rapidly scaled marketplaces, led enterprise growth initiatives, and/or demonstrated commercial excellence in the marketing/advertising ecosystem. This dynamic role requires strong cross-functional internal relationships, as well as client-facing polish
The Offline Data Marketplace is a new offering that leverages LiveRamp’s industry-leading Abilitec identity resolution technology to help marketers enhance their existing “offline” CRM data with additional consumer attributes. This role will oversee the commercialization and growth of a major initiative for LiveRamp. You will be in the driver's seat as we scale the next major product for our thriving business.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders as needed to meet team goals and identify relevant opportunities
- Be considered a thought leader in the licensing ecosystem; analyzing emerging trends, developing new strategies, sharing best practices with internal and external stakeholders with the mission to expand marketplace revenue
- Author the go-to-market playbook, and drive adoption of sales enablement materials
- Shape the product vision and priorities of Offline Data Marketplace by building relationships with key stakeholders and gain alignment on product offerings
- Build, maintain and manage a sales pipeline so as to achieve revenue goals
- Work with data supply partners to create pricing/rate cards, scalable workflows, alignment
- Contribute to the broader Data Subscription business and Data Marketplace team.
Your team will:
LiveRamp’s Data Marketplace connects the world’s most sophisticated data buyers to trusted, people-based data sources to power every marketing use case. Our programmatic partners reply on 3rd party data to improve advertiser ROAS and develop their own unique solutions. LiveRamp helps these partners adopt and scale their 3rd party strategies. This role oversees this commercialization strategy and growth of a key LiveRamp initiative.
- A bachelor's degree; MBA is a plus
- Experience with the email and direct mail marketing, data appends, 3rd party data ecosystem is a big plus but is not required.
- Demonstrated excellence in your personal and professional endeavors
- Strong ability to analyze situations and manage projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must excel at (and ideally enjoy) delivering presentations to senior stakeholders (internal, external)
- Self-motivation, strong attention to detail, and a sense of urgency around delivering on team and individual goals. Ability to thrive in ambiguity and a fast-paced environment
- History of developing and successfully implementing scalable solutions to complex problems within a rapidly-evolving organization.
- 6+ years work experience across: Business Development, Sales, Product Marketing, or Account Management / Customer Success
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: Work in the heart of New York or San Francisco
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This position requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination due to the nature of work (i.e. required travel, etc.).
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
About LiveRamp LiveRamp offers brands and the companies they work with identity resolution that is integrated throughout the digital ecosystem, providing the foundation for true omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our clients into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical challenges, and we’re always looking for smart and compassionate people to help us blaze a trail. Learn more about working here. LiveRamp is an Acxiom company located in the technology hub of San Francisco, delivering privacy-safe solutions to market and honoring the best practices of leading associations, including the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) ICON and App Choices programs, the Interactive Advertising Bureau, the Data & Marketing Association, and the Advertising Research Foundation.. If you’re interested in connecting your data or becoming a partner, drop us a line. We’d love to tell you our story and hear yours.
Want to learn more about LiveRamp? Visit LiveRamp's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.