LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
ABOUT THIS JOB
The DevOps team is responsible for ensuring the high availability of an infrastructure that processes billions of customer records on a daily basis, supporting teams globally with standardized tools and processes to help them get things done better and faster. We are looking for a Senior DevOps engineer who is excited about establishing and advocating best practices for our infrastructure running in the cloud. You will be able to leverage your software engineering expertise to understand the needs of teams and guide them in improving their systems. The right person will be someone who gets as much satisfaction from teaching an engineer to debug Terraform as they do from building tools to automate a release process.
- Promote an infrastructure-as-code philosophy, leveraging tools like Terraform, Kubernetes, and Docker
- Provide subject matter expertise for GCP and AWS cloud end-to-end architecture
- Collaborate with engineering teams to architect and implement solutions to improve deployment processes and CI-CD capabilities using Jenkins and Spinnaker
- Help the organization leverage tools such as Datadog, Forseti, PagerDuty, and LogDNA to monitor applications and infrastructure proactively and keep things running smoothly
- Engineer systems and processes with compliance and security in mind
- Ensure cloud solutions are implemented and delivered with best practices, standards, appropriate controls, and thorough documentation
- Provide technical governance for infrastructure design, deployment, and operations
YOUR TEAM WILL:
- Support an entire engineering organization based in California, New York, Paris, London and Nantong, China
- Lead and collaborate with technical, application, and security leads to deliver a reliable and secure platform on GCP and AWS
- Lead the cloud improvements for availability, performance, observability, scalability, quality and cost effectiveness
- Lead and own creation of cloud-focused best practises, building blocks, and patterns to ensure deployed solutions are scalable, immutable, and resilient
- Function as stewards for shared data, services, tools, processes and libraries
- Have 3+ years of DevOps-like work experience and a passion for infrastructure and helping your fellow developers
- Experienced working with cloud platforms like GCP or AWS employing a modern infrastructure-as-code approach using Terraform or CloudFormation
- Experienced deploying and supporting containerized applications with Kubernetes, GKE, EKS or the like
- Have built and supported continuous integration pipelines using Jenkins, TeamCity, CircleCI, Travis CI, or similar
- Comfortable with shell scripting and fluent in at least one of Ruby, Java or Go
- Ability to diagnose technical problems, debug code, and automate routine tasks
- Experience with securing systems in a public cloud environment
- Enjoys working as part of a distributed team: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, and productive
- Understands how to engage other engineers as stakeholders
About LiveRamp LiveRamp offers brands and the companies they work with identity resolution that is integrated throughout the digital ecosystem, providing the foundation for true omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our clients into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical challenges, and we’re always looking for smart and compassionate people to help us blaze a trail. Learn more about working here. LiveRamp is an Acxiom company located in the technology hub of San Francisco, delivering privacy-safe solutions to market and honoring the best practices of leading associations, including the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) ICON and App Choices programs, the Interactive Advertising Bureau, the Data & Marketing Association, and the Advertising Research Foundation.. If you’re interested in connecting your data or becoming a partner, drop us a line. We’d love to tell you our story and hear yours.
Want to learn more about LiveRamp? Visit LiveRamp's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid