Anaplan Systems Administrator
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
We are looking for a high performing, results oriented individual to join our team! You thrive on a mix of technical work and collaborate problem solving. You have a good foundation of Model Builder proficiency in Anaplan or have experience preparing and supporting financial models. You are willing to work hard and earn your way to greater opportunities. You are a strong analytical problem solver and are comfortable in a fast paced, dynamic business environment. You appreciate diversity and make sure your voice is heard when opinions and ideas are being shared.
- Grow into the lead model builder across LiveRamp’s Anaplan ecosystem
- Gain a deep understanding of business needs to contribute to prioritization of new projects/enhancements to meet existing and long-term goals of multiple business partners
- Work closely with our partners across IT, Finance, HR, Sales Ops to upstream and downstream Anaplan data integration dependencies.
- Support our model roadmap, maintenance processes, and documentation.
- Collaborate with our business partners to support new Anaplan solutions for their business needs.
- BS/BA with preferred focuses in areas of Finance, Accounting, or Information Systems.
- 2+ years of meaningful experience working with financial processes, data structures, and systems automation at scale.
- 1 year of hands-on experience as an Anaplan Model Builder; certifications are valued.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Superb communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience with relational databases and working with large data structures, as well as any developer knowledge in other planning/BI reporting tools (Tableau) or databased query applications such as SQL.
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
About LiveRamp LiveRamp offers brands and the companies they work with identity resolution that is integrated throughout the digital ecosystem, providing the foundation for true omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our clients into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical challenges, and we’re always looking for smart and compassionate people to help us blaze a trail. Learn more about working here. LiveRamp is an Acxiom company located in the technology hub of San Francisco, delivering privacy-safe solutions to market and honoring the best practices of leading associations, including the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) ICON and App Choices programs, the Interactive Advertising Bureau, the Data & Marketing Association, and the Advertising Research Foundation.. If you’re interested in connecting your data or becoming a partner, drop us a line. We’d love to tell you our story and hear yours.
Want to learn more about LiveRamp? Visit LiveRamp's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.