LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform for the safe and effective use of data. Powered by core identity resolution capabilities and an unparalleled network, LiveRamp enables companies and their partners to better connect, control, and activate data to transform customer experiences and generate more valuable business outcomes. LiveRamp’s fully interoperable and neutral infrastructure delivers end-to-end addressability for the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers.
For more information, visit www.LiveRamp.com
有关更多信息， 请访问 www.liveramp.com.cn
● To be a senior member of a team with similar passion and technical caliber to build web/mobile.
● Design, prototype, implement and test solutions for web/mobile.
● Write unit test cases and refactor code continuously to make sure we are adhering to state-of-the-art practices in the industry.
● Provide improvements in the web technologies by doing continuous research of new technologies available in the ecosystem
● Help lead and mentor your fellow engineers as they tackle challenging problems.
● Collaborate closely with product, data science, infrastructure, and other internal partners to work on a remote-first team that consists of supportive and passionate software engineers.
● 5+ years of experience writing and deploying high-quality production code to deliver business value.
● Excellent communication skills, team-work spirit, analytical and logical thinking.
● Strong experience programming in Node.JS /Typescript/ React / Vue.
具备较强的Node.JS/Typescript/ React / Vue前端开发能力
● Good knowledge of react infrastructure and integration layers.
● Experience using build tools, such as Webpack/Grunt/Gulp.
● Good oral & written English skills, ability to communicate with foreign colleagues and to document requirements and specifications in English.
● Have a product-oriented mindset: you like offering technical solutions to business problems.
● Strong knowledge & experience on SCRUM project management.
● Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive.
● Experience working on a remote-first team.
● BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
About LiveRamp LiveRamp offers brands and the companies they work with identity resolution that is integrated throughout the digital ecosystem, providing the foundation for true omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our clients into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical challenges, and we’re always looking for smart and compassionate people to help us blaze a trail. Learn more about working here. LiveRamp is an Acxiom company located in the technology hub of San Francisco, delivering privacy-safe solutions to market and honoring the best practices of leading associations, including the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) ICON and App Choices programs, the Interactive Advertising Bureau, the Data & Marketing Association, and the Advertising Research Foundation.. If you’re interested in connecting your data or becoming a partner, drop us a line. We’d love to tell you our story and hear yours.
Want to learn more about LiveRamp? Visit LiveRamp's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
Tech Jobs For You
Cloud Database Technical Architect (AWS, Azure, GCP, Oracle, S...
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA