Senior Salesforce Business Analyst - Sales, Lead to Cash
LiveRamp, San Francisco, CA, United States
See jobs at LiveRamp
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you own and drive the end-to-end Lead to Cash business processes and support the related technology solutions. As a Business Analyst you exhibit experience and knowledge in implementation and adoption of Salesforce.com Sales Cloud from lead to cash operations/functions. Act as a knowledgeable liaison between business stakeholders, technical teams and testing teams. As a Business Analyst you discover current state pain points and uncover gaps and come up with scalable systems and business process solutions. You will participate in design sessions with the technical team of architects, application administrators and developers and be responsible for documenting solution options with detailed supporting materials such as business process diagrams, wireframes and other context diagrams.
- Collaborate and work with cross functional teams to enhance CRM ( lead generation to customer retention) and back-office enterprise application support functions ( such as billing and invoice generation).
- Organize and drive business process re-engineering initiatives, conduct discovery discussions/ sessions / workshops, which includes the facilitation and solution presentations.
- Build/Configure and demonstrate prototypes in Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ (SteelBrick) on functionalities like pricing, discounting , product bundling, approval processes and closed loop reporting needs of various stakeholders
- Perform business process modelling, data flow , user experience modeling, and basic technical architecture diagramming for the entire customer journey through various software systems.
- Identify and create an inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in industry best practices in each of the functional areas
- Create and groom all of the requirements for each stakeholder groups such as sales, finance, billing etc for current and future sprints and understand development strategies
- Perform rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into functional process components or specifications.
- Interpret technical and business strategy and enterprise application roadmaps.
- Participate and guide customers through user acceptance test planning and execution.
- An excellent understanding of Salesforce.com’s capabilities and limitations. Ability to clearly communicate those to customers as a trusted technology partner.
- Ability to work with and leverage multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, PMO, Developers and Contractors).
You will be part of the high energy, can do and customer focused Business Technology team in an individual contributor role to partner and help transform lead to cash business processes. As a Business Analyst you strive to understand various internal customers ( Sales , Marketing , DealDesk , Billing and Legal Operations team) current state business processes and technology solutions in the CRM and CPQ space and support in implementation of best practices. You will exhibit experience and knowledge in Sales cloud implementation of Salesforce.com and act as a knowledgeable liaison between business stakeholders, SMEs , technical and testing teams . You will participate in design sessions with the technical team of architects, administrators and developers and be responsible for documenting solution options with detailed supporting materials such as business process diagrams, wireframes and other context diagrams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education.
- 5+ years' experience as a Business Analyst or Systems Consultant for a midsized SAS (software as service) company/organization and/ or direct consulting expertise leading business transformation projects.
- Excellent understanding of Sales Marketing , DealDesk , Billing and Legal processes.
- Experience with Salesforce.com CPQ configuration and familiarity with Salesforce.com custom development from customer’s End to End processes perspective.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Proven experience with gap analysis, benchmarking, trending, and root causes
- Experience in several mid-to large sized Salesforce implementations comprised of the following:
- In-Depth demonstrated knowledge of SFDC Sales cloud
- SFDC Communities ,3rd Party App Integration (AppExchange)
- CPQ (SteelBrick) and salesforce lightning experience preferred
- Data Migration, Data Cleansing, Data integrity and enforcement expertise
- Bonus/ Nice to have knowledge and experience in one or more of the
- CSM tool ( GainSight)
- CLM tool ( IronClad)
- Account planning strategies ( DemandFarm)
- Other Sales tools
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco or Phoenix
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
About LiveRamp LiveRamp offers brands and the companies they work with identity resolution that is integrated throughout the digital ecosystem, providing the foundation for true omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our clients into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical challenges, and we’re always looking for smart and compassionate people to help us blaze a trail. Learn more about working here. LiveRamp is an Acxiom company located in the technology hub of San Francisco, delivering privacy-safe solutions to market and honoring the best practices of leading associations, including the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) ICON and App Choices programs, the Interactive Advertising Bureau, the Data & Marketing Association, and the Advertising Research Foundation.. If you’re interested in connecting your data or becoming a partner, drop us a line. We’d love to tell you our story and hear yours.
Want to learn more about LiveRamp? Visit LiveRamp's website.
File hosting service