Sales Intelligence Analyst, Territory Management
LiveRamp, San Francisco, CA, United States
See jobs at LiveRamp
Sales Intelligence Analyst, Territory Management
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform for the safe and effective use of data. Our platform powers people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving fascinating technical problems and enabling our customers’ success—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp is looking for an expert Sales Intelligence Analyst to join the LiveRamp Sales Intelligence team. This role is a critical position as we grow both in scale and breadth of offering, they will be a critical partner to our leadership and the sales teams, helping to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of our Customer intelligence program, supporting territory management, Total Addressable Market (TAM), industry penetration and employee retention and growth imperatives. The right candidates will have deep technical skills to complement their analytical experience and business acumen. They will be innovative, independent, and excited about having a big impact through building tools and leveraging data to drive insights.
- Own the construction and communication of Sales and Customer intelligence using our data warehouse and Tableau as the primary distribution platform.
- Lead projects through all phases including identifying user requirements, understanding business processes, technical design & implementation, and final delivery and refinement with stakeholders
- Build, maintain and report on sales metrics to clearly connect sales objectives, outcomes and activities to company objectives & OKRs.
- Generate regular and ad-hoc metric analysis for the Sales Leadership Team to monitor performance across a range of key business drivers and sales team performance.
- Turn raw data into valuable insights to help LiveRamp grow and compete globally.
- Interpret and analyse data from multiple sources in multiple formats with an ability to understand, quantify and improve overall data quality.
- Drive data quality, process and automation activities that improve process efficiencies for surfacing and interpreting end to end customer data.
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen and an ability to communicate findings to business leaders in a way that can influence how we approach business challenges.
- Make large and/or complex data more accessible, understandable and usable for our customer facing teams.
- Provide critical business insight to business partners based on business acumen and data analysis, be able to identify issues and recommend action plans.
Your team will:
Through a combination of business process improvements and collating data from multiple sources, the Sales Intelligence team is defining and building out core analytics to drive sales effectiveness and improvement, including projects around Go-To-Market (GTM) initiatives, churn, sales productivity, rep ramping, Total Addressable Market (TAM), global expansion, product attachment rates, pipeline forecasts, and more! Many of these projects will be foundational to support the growth of LiveRamp over the next 10-15 years.
- Advanced expertise in SQL
- 3+ years of experience in Data Analysis & Visualization type roles
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce.com and or CRM experience specific to analytics, training, and adoption
- At least 2 years experience with Tableau and/or similar BI visualization tools.
- At least 2 years experience working directly with Sales & Executive Teams translating complex data into insights, improvements and actionable deliverables and messages.
- Experience working with XML and Data Modeling
- Strong competency with Excel, business models, pivot tables, charts and graphs
- BS in Mathematics or related science discipline
- Must thrive on moving fast, delivering big ideas and enabling change
- Ability to synthesize information into actionable insights and contribution to both creating and executing business strategies.
- Smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask are critical
- Must be able to function as part of a team and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment
- Sales Operations or AdTech experience
- Experience with BigQuery
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with Snaplogic and/or Fivetran
- Experience with Jupyter or Colab notebooks
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy: $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco, CA
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located.
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
About LiveRamp LiveRamp offers brands and the companies they work with identity resolution that is integrated throughout the digital ecosystem, providing the foundation for true omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our clients into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical challenges, and we’re always looking for smart and compassionate people to help us blaze a trail. Learn more about working here. LiveRamp is an Acxiom company located in the technology hub of San Francisco, delivering privacy-safe solutions to market and honoring the best practices of leading associations, including the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) ICON and App Choices programs, the Interactive Advertising Bureau, the Data & Marketing Association, and the Advertising Research Foundation.. If you’re interested in connecting your data or becoming a partner, drop us a line. We’d love to tell you our story and hear yours.
Want to learn more about LiveRamp? Visit LiveRamp's website.
File hosting service