Livestream, Brooklyn, New York
The world's #1 live video platform, powering 6,000,000 events each year.
Livestream is hiring a Production Coordinator
The Production Coordinator at Livestream will report to the Head of Production and will work closely with the Sales Team and the Production Team. The successful candidate is a highly organized, responsible individual, who works well on their feet and communicates efficiently and effectively. This person will be able to conceptualize production ideas from interacting with clients and figuring out what scope of work will work best for their live event.
The three requirements of the successful candidate are:
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Passion for video production and willing to take initiative on all projects.
- Ability to work well under pressure in high stress work environments.
The Production Coordinator role is a unique opportunity to tackle an immense market with an immense growth potential that is still largely unrealized. The core responsibility of the Production Coordinator is to assist Account Executives and Account Managers with pre-sale production scoping for new and existing clients.
- Creating custom production services quotes for new and existing clients based off the proposed scope of work and overseeing the production quoting process.
- Management and organization of internal databases.
- Managing interviewing and hiring of all new employees on the Production Team.
- Creating and implementing training plans for new hires on the Production Team.
- Upholding production processes and contributing to the overall productivity of the Production Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Prior video production experience required
- Prior technical experience preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Apps required
- Must have valid drivers license and passport
- Excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply
CVs without cover letters will not be considered. Please tell us why this opportunity is perfect for you.
About the Company
Livestream is the leading global provider of live video solutions. We help organizations big and small unlock the power of their live events. With simple technology our service allows anyone to broadcast live on the web - reaching their customers, teammates, employees, and fans wherever they are. We are trusted by 10,000+ customers streaming millions of events around the world, including Tesla, Spotify, New York Stock Exchange, Salesforce, Associated Press, HBO, AT&T, PepsiCo, Electronic Arts, Adidas, The Academy Awards, Warner Bros. Records, and Paramount Pictures.
Livestream does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability, or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Companies from Tesla to NASDAQ trust Livestream to broadcast their live events. Founded in 2007, Livestream has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Zaporizhia, and Bangalore.
More than just a video platform, Livestream also offers products like the Broadcaster mini, a live streaming encoder that streams 1080p video and could fit in your pocket.
Want to learn more about Livestream? Visit https://livestream.com/
Jobs You May Like
Distribution Team Member (2nd Shift - Vernon Hills, IL)
thredUP, Vernon Hills, IL
BGB Group, New York, NY
Field Construction Manager
Intersection, New York
Construction Project Manager
Warby Parker, New York, NY
Sr Recruiter – rapidly expanding, game changing biotech named one of Boston Business Journal’s Best Places to Work
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA USA
Emergencies Officer - Partners
GOAL Syria, GOAL Turkey