Senior Account Manager
Livestream, Brooklyn, New York
The world's #1 live video platform, powering 6,000,000 events each year.
Livestream is building a top-notch team of passionate, committed, commercially-minded people who are fanatical about helping our customers succeed and obsessed with the power of live events to transform the world.
The Senior Account Manager is a crucial role at Livestream. As a part of the Account Management team, you will be responsible for a large portion of the company's revenue through renewing and growing existing Key Enterprise accounts and Fortune 500/5000 companies. We value creativity, intelligence, and ambition and want someone who has high expectations of themselves and consistently strives to be the best.
- Drive the success of Key Accounts by understanding and anticipating clients' business needs
- Confidently convey Livestream’s value proposition
- Strengthen client relationships with ongoing communication and new solutions; plan and deliver on client needs before they happen
- Proactively manage customer pipeline and renewals to meet monthly & quarterly objectives
- Run in-person Quarterly Business Reviews with Key Accounts
- Can confidently communicate with and present to C-Level Executives
- Assist in gathering client feedback, defining processes, and identifying best practices
- 4+ years of Account Management or Account-based Selling in the SaaS space
- Minimum of 2 years of Online Video Platform (OVP) experience
- Track record of exceeding quotas
- Experience carrying a $1MM+ ARR book of business
- Demonstrable and proven experience retaining and expanding accounts
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects and internal stakeholders
- Thorough working knowledge of sales tools, including Salesforce.com
Attributes we are looking for:
- Incredible Attitude (“can’t get me down” personality)
- Attention to detail
Livestream is the leading global provider of live video solutions. We help organizations big and small unlock the power of their live events. With simple technology our service allows anyone to broadcast live on the web - reaching their customers, teammates, employees, and fans wherever they are. We are trusted by 10,000+ customers streaming millions of events around the world, including Tesla, Spotify, New York Stock Exchange, Salesforce, Associated Press, HBO, AT&T, and PepsiCo.
Companies from Tesla to NASDAQ trust Livestream to broadcast their live events. Founded in 2007, Livestream has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Zaporizhia, and Bangalore.
More than just a video platform, Livestream also offers products like the Broadcaster mini, a live streaming encoder that streams 1080p video and could fit in your pocket.
Want to learn more about Livestream? Visit https://livestream.com/
Jobs You May Like
Gestionnaire de clientèle
Index Exchange, Paris
Account Development Executive
Bluebeam, Inc., Manchester, New Hampshire
Territory Manager - London
Elastic, London, UK
Account Executive, Large Enterprise State & Local Government (Atlanta, GA)
Box, Georgia/Florida/North Carolina
Account Manager Intern