Livestream, Bengaluru, Karnataka
The world's #1 live video platform, powering 6,000,000 events each year.
We are looking for an experienced individual to manage and lead a cross-functional agile product team. Partnering closely with the development and product management group, you will provide strategic engineering leadership and best practice architectural guidance, with a critical emphasis on quality. You will implement a structured delivery methodology and framework based on industry best practice to ensure we are focused on the continuous delivery of customer value.
- Architect and develop full stack solutions
- Take ownership of specifications, work breakdown, planning and scheduling
- Communicate regularly with product management team
- Ensure that the team follows test driven development
- Actively participate in Agile process by helping with team sprints, stories/ scenarios
- Evaluate new technologies/ frameworks and adapt into product as required.
- Drive initiatives for continuous improvement.
- Do code reviews and provide technical mentorship to the team members.
- Conduct Performance reviews of team members, give feedback and help them improve
- Help in hiring and training team members
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong relevant skills with at least 8 years of experience with minimum of 2 years in leadership role
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering in Computer Science or related fields
- Proven experience of managing delivery of products
- Experience in programming large scale web applications from scratch
- Hands-on experience in Full Stack Development
- Strong in data structures, algorithms and software design
- Server Side Development Experience with Node.js, Java (JEE) or Go
- Knowledge and experience in relational databases preferably MySQL and NoSQLs.
- Understanding of RESTful architectures and experience working/interacting with web services.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented design and programming patterns
- Preferable knowledge of Ruby and Rails framework
- Follows Agile methodology
- Familiarity with TDD and continuous integration
- Unix/Linux development experience preferred.
- Good communication skills & strong team player.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments.
Companies from Tesla to NASDAQ trust Livestream to broadcast their live events. Founded in 2007, Livestream has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Zaporizhia, and Bangalore.
More than just a video platform, Livestream also offers products like the Broadcaster mini, a live streaming encoder that streams 1080p video and could fit in your pocket.
Want to learn more about Livestream? Visit Livestream's website.
Jobs You May Like
Partner Service Agent - Menu Team
Deliveroo, Hong Kong
Cloud Ops Engineer
Software Engineer - Dog Walking
Rover.com , Seattle
Back-End Software Engineers - Java - All Experience Levels
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA
Collection Team Leader (m/f) | Warsaw
Kreditech, Warsaw Office
Security Software Engineer
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA