Customer Operations Specialist
Livestream, Brooklyn, New York
The world's #1 live video platform, powering 6,000,000 events each year.
What’s this job?
Livestream is looking for a Customer Operations Specialist to join the Customer Experience team. This is an entry level position that is paid hourly.
The Customer Operations Specialist is responsible for supporting our existing and future customers and partners in the U.S. and around the world. Joining our team means you enjoy a fast-paced and challenging work environment. We’re looking for candidates that thrive as individual contributors and know how to get things done.
What will you do here?
- Answer customer questions and concerns regarding email verification, billing, legal, loss prevention, and hardware shipping operations
- Be the first point of contact for incoming calls and emails
- Perform tasks as needed in finance and sales operations
- Proactively look for ways to improve our service and to better serve our customer
Required Skills and Experience:
- College degree (or current enrollment in a Bachelor's program)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes required evening and weekend shifts.
- Stellar English and grammar skills
- Excellent problem solving skills – you might not know all of the answers, but you know how to find and communicate the solution
- Experience working in a customer service or support role for at least 1 cumulative year
- A strong sense of empathy and the ability to advocate for others
- ¿Hablas español? No es necesario. ¡Pero sería genial!
A plus if you have:
- Knowledge of banking or online payment systems
- Experience using Google Apps, Zendesk, Shopify, Recurly or Salesforce
- Some general understanding of accounting or shipping processes with a 3PL
What are the benefits?
- Up to 40 hours a week
- Opportunities to work a flexible schedule - our hours are 9a-9p ET 7 days a week
- Annual company outing and regular celebrations
- Stacks of snacks and caffeine
- Working with awesome people
Companies from Tesla to NASDAQ trust Livestream to broadcast their live events. Founded in 2007, Livestream has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Zaporizhia, and Bangalore.
More than just a video platform, Livestream also offers products like the Broadcaster mini, a live streaming encoder that streams 1080p video and could fit in your pocket.
Want to learn more about Livestream? Visit https://livestream.com/
Jobs You May Like
Customer Experience Lead, Japan
Airbnb, Tokyo, Japan
Customer Success Manager (Paris)
Keyholder, Kansas City
Bonobos, Kansas City, MO
Vendor Operations Program Manager
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Advisor – Sales (Part-Time), Harbor East
Warby Parker, Baltimore, MD
Senior Customer Experience Team Lead - Payments Lifecycle
Lyft, Nashville, TN