LogRhythm is seeking a Sales Development Representative that will handle the critical function of securing, qualifying and nurturing prospects for a rapidly growing global sales force. LogRhythm has consistently been recognized as a market leader – including being placed in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant five years running. What we look for are passionate, self-motivated individuals with a commitment to being able to progress their career within a company that’s making a real impact in the security intelligence space.
This is an opportunity enter the world of software sales with a recognized leader in network security combined with a fast paced, unique environment, locally headquartered in Boulder, CO. What we offer is the chance to leverage your experience while creating a sustainable career in software sales. There are few local companies that can match LogRhythm in offering the blend of a superior product with a dynamic culture.
- Qualify leads from a variety of inbound lead sources (e.g., tradeshows, whitepaper downloads, webinar attendees, web visitors, etc.) via email, telephone calls and online research.
- Identify prospects to find threat detection and security analytic projects. This task includes researching the leads (prospects) who have responded to outbound email campaigns or show interest in LogRhythm, as well as pursuing leads to navigate to the appropriate contacts or groups with active projects where LogRhythm can be implemented.
- Effectively and efficiently track all prospects in their assigned regions via Salesforce.com and nurture them through a lead development process from prospects to qualified sales opportunities.
- Using a combination of emails and calls, develop and test messages with prospects to achieve highest response rate to LogRhythm outreach.
- 1-2 years’ experience prospecting in a lead generation, cold calling position.
- Experience with developing relationships, following a sales cycle and prospecting potential customers. Your experience can be limited in sales, but this is where your career is headed.
- Ability to build relationships with different customers to gain access to appropriate contacts. Work with Account Managers to define calling strategy and understanding purchasing process.
- You are goal oriented and have a proven track record of overachieving expectations in your previous positions.
- Experienced with a heavy call and email volume.
- Ability to communicate to a wide range of people and have a style that you are comfortable with.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, with experience using SalesForce or other CRM systems
- Exceptional self-management, communication, written and organizational skills
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
LogRhythm, a leader in Threat Lifecycle Management, empowers organizations around the globe to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyberthreats. The company’s patented award-winning platform unifies next-generation SIEM, log management, network and endpoint monitoring, user entity and behavior analytics (UEBA), security automation and orchestration (SAO) and advanced security analytics. In addition to protecting customers from the risks associated with cyberthreats, LogRhythm provides compliance automation and assurance, and enhanced IT intelligence.
Among its many industry accolades, LogRhythm has been positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant, received SC Labs’ “Recommended” rating for SIEM and UTM for 2017 and won “Best SIEM” in SANS Institute’s “Best of 2016 Awards.”
Want to learn more about LogRhythm? Visit LogRhythm's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Director, Demand Generation
Classy, San Diego HQ
Sr. Seller Policy Management Specialist
Coupang, Seoul (HQ)
Product Marketing Manager
Wealthfront, Redwood City, CA
Data Scientist (Growth)
DataCamp, New York City
Media Relations Specialist
Walker Sands, Seattle