LogRhythm is the pioneer in Threat Lifecycle ManagementTM (TLM) technology, empowering organizations on six continents to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyberthreats. Our TLM platform unifies leading-edge data lake technology, artificial intelligence, and security analytics in order to serve as the foundation for the AI-enabled security operations center. We are consistently recognized as a leader in the security intelligence domain and have been placed in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant for 6 consecutive years.
We are looking a Support Services Engineer to join our team at our corporate office in Boulder, Colorado. In this role you will focus on providing excellent customer experience centered on great technical support to LogRhythm customers. Through formal and informal trainings as well as working cross-functionally with other departments across LogRhythm, you will become an expert on all of our products. This is an opportunity to grow your career in the exciting world of network security, audit, compliance, and technical operations.
- Works as a customer contact for technical and support issues, facilitating cross-functional solutions to issues
- Deliver post-sales support and solutions to the LogRhythm customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs.
- Resolve pre and post-sales technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as non-technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our software
- Drives resolution of technical support issues, including personally handling and providing technical guidance to internal teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 2+ years technical support experience
- Windows SQL Server installation and administration
- Windows Server configuration and administration
- Experience with logging systems (e.g., Syslog, Windows Event Log)
- Networking experience in administration or configuration of routers, switches, firewall devices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills – comfortable with managing and prioritizing customer case loads
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
LogRhythm, a leader in Threat Lifecycle Management, empowers organizations around the globe to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyberthreats. The company’s patented award-winning platform unifies next-generation SIEM, log management, network and endpoint monitoring, user entity and behavior analytics (UEBA), security automation and orchestration (SAO) and advanced security analytics. In addition to protecting customers from the risks associated with cyberthreats, LogRhythm provides compliance automation and assurance, and enhanced IT intelligence.
Among its many industry accolades, LogRhythm has been positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant, received SC Labs’ “Recommended” rating for SIEM and UTM for 2017 and won “Best SIEM” in SANS Institute’s “Best of 2016 Awards.”
Want to learn more about LogRhythm? Visit LogRhythm's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer SysOps Engineer
MuleSoft, Washington, D.C.
PT Bilingual Customer Service Rep
Endurance International Group, Loveland, CO
Sleep Specialist (Store Associate)- Boston
Casper, Boston, MA
Customer Experience Specialist
HONK, Los Angeles, CA
Sales Ambassador - Sherman Oaks
Lush Cosmetics, Sherman Oaks, California, United States
Customer Experience Manager
Slack, Tokyo, Japan