LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security automation & orchestration (SAO) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant. We are based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Australia, Singapore, Germany and The Netherlands..
We are looking for a Website and Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. You will work closely with a dynamic marketing organization that includes developers, writers and digital marketers to help acquire new web traffic through a mix of digital marketing initiatives including (but not limited to) website content, search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC) advertising and search engine marketing (SEM).
This position requires strong technical acumen with web development, experience with emerging static website platform/tools, project management capabilities, an analytical mind, and a focus on business growth.
- Respond to and implement digital support requests & edits, updating the website by editing content and creating new pages using Markdown, GitHub, Jenkins and Atom.io platforms
- Assist cross-functional teams with website updates and content development
- Create, update, and optimize landing pages to increase conversions
- Assist with SEO and usability best practices
- Assist in creating web analytics reports routinely using Google Analytics and monitor metrics to assist in analyzing content/campaign success
- Assist in monitoring and maintaining website technical health issues, such as image optimization, redirects, crawl errors etc.
- Develop and maintain process documentation
- Reside in Colorado - preferably the Denver or Boulder area
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or tech-related field, or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- A minimum 1-3 years of experience in website development preferably (static sites Jekyll, Git, Atom.io and Jenkins)
- Able to handle multiple projects
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Willingness to occasionally work outside of standard work hours when required to meet deadlines and accommodate global schedules
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Excel, Word, Outlook, Marketo, and Salesforce
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
LogRhythm, a leader in Threat Lifecycle Management, empowers organizations around the globe to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyberthreats. The company’s patented award-winning platform unifies next-generation SIEM, log management, network and endpoint monitoring, user entity and behavior analytics (UEBA), security automation and orchestration (SAO) and advanced security analytics. In addition to protecting customers from the risks associated with cyberthreats, LogRhythm provides compliance automation and assurance, and enhanced IT intelligence.
Among its many industry accolades, LogRhythm has been positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant, received SC Labs’ “Recommended” rating for SIEM and UTM for 2017 and won “Best SIEM” in SANS Institute’s “Best of 2016 Awards.”
Want to learn more about LogRhythm? Visit LogRhythm's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Manager, Communications & PR
Conductor, New York, New York
Creative Project Manager, CRM & Email
Email Aptitude, Portland, OR (or Remote, West Coast)
Manager, SEO - GigMasters & The Bash
XO Group, Norwalk
Talent Brand Manager
Samsara, San Francisco
Growth Marketing Leader