LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security automation & orchestration (SAO) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant. We are based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Australia, Singapore, Germany and The Netherlands.
As the Sales Engineer, you will have the opportunity to provide pre-sales technical enablement to all accounts in your region. You will also support and sell an award winning, comprehensive threat lifecycle management solution that solves the most critical issues faced by enterprise IT environments.
This is a remote position to be ideally based out of the Greater New York City Area.
- Development and delivery of LogRhythm product demonstrations to prospects which includes the responsibility to lead all lead technical activities involved during the sales cycle
- Architecture design and planning in accordance with the prospects expectations
- Ability to provide customer implementation and support during proof of concepts and evaluations
- Successfully build relationships across customer's IT silos to document their infrastructure and understand their challenges and seek out potential projects
- Ability to work closely with the Regional Sales Manager(s) and Regional Director in making tactical decisions regarding the sale
- Manage existing customer expectations while expanding reach and depth into assigned territory
- 5+ years’ experience as a direct or channel Sales Engineer selling Enterprise Software
- Experience installing and working with windows, *NIX, and SQL
- Some software and/or scripting experience (regex, powershell, etc)
- Must have demonstrated experience working with customers and prospects to understand their technical challenges and requirements and to have effectively proposed desired solutions
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution, often under duress
- Self-motivated and constantly looking for ways to improve both product and process
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment that requires tenacity to exploit opportunities and a steady demeanor to handle challenges
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
LogRhythm, a leader in Threat Lifecycle Management, empowers organizations around the globe to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyberthreats. The company’s patented award-winning platform unifies next-generation SIEM, log management, network and endpoint monitoring, user entity and behavior analytics (UEBA), security automation and orchestration (SAO) and advanced security analytics. In addition to protecting customers from the risks associated with cyberthreats, LogRhythm provides compliance automation and assurance, and enhanced IT intelligence.
Among its many industry accolades, LogRhythm has been positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant, received SC Labs’ “Recommended” rating for SIEM and UTM for 2017 and won “Best SIEM” in SANS Institute’s “Best of 2016 Awards.”