Senior Software Engineer-Core Service-Denver Technology Center/Boulder
LogRhythm, DTC and Boulder
The Security Intelligence Company
Denver Technology Center
Cybersecurity, Huge data, AI/ML, Greenfield, Great culture! GO/Java
Senior Software Engineer-Core Services
LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security automation & orchestration (SAO) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant. We are based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Australia, Singapore, Germany and The Netherlands.
As a senior software engineer you will work closely with a team of talented software engineers to design and implement Core Service’s for LogRhythm's Software Delivery Platform. You will work in an agile organization which uses SAFe (Scaled Agile FW). You will be at the forefront of innovation in AI/ML, huge data processing, utilizing the latest technologies and micro-services architecture. As a senior engineer you will design and implement subsystems and services in a greenfield project.
- Design and implement Core Services for Greenfield project
- Provide input to system level design
- Guide and Mentor junior engineers
- Ensure designs meets technical and functional requirements
- Work closely with Architects to improve designs and improve architecture.
- Keep up to date on the newest technological innovations in the field
- Produce well-written appropriate documentation
- Undertake lead role in code reviews
- Work independently on complex tasks
- Assist in gathering design requirements
- Support the continued evolution and improvement of our Agile practices
- Participate and provide input into candidate selection
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Strong portfolio demonstrating your advanced programming and design skills
- Experience with Microservices
- Good mentoring skills
- Effective communicator
- Expert knowledge of GO or JAVA
- Experience with Elastic
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Docker
- Public Cloud
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
LogRhythm, a leader in Threat Lifecycle Management, empowers organizations around the globe to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyberthreats. The company’s patented award-winning platform unifies next-generation SIEM, log management, network and endpoint monitoring, user entity and behavior analytics (UEBA), security automation and orchestration (SAO) and advanced security analytics. In addition to protecting customers from the risks associated with cyberthreats, LogRhythm provides compliance automation and assurance, and enhanced IT intelligence.
Among its many industry accolades, LogRhythm has been positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant, received SC Labs’ “Recommended” rating for SIEM and UTM for 2017 and won “Best SIEM” in SANS Institute’s “Best of 2016 Awards.”
Want to learn more about LogRhythm? Visit LogRhythm's website.
Jobs You May Like
Security Engineer - Cloud & Infrastructure