LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security automation & orchestration (SAO) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant. We are based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Australia, Singapore, Germany and The Netherlands.
As a DevOps Engineer on our LogRhythm Cloud development team you will build and operate cloud-based services that deliver our product’s intelligence and data analytics to our clients. You will work in an agile organization which uses SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework). You will be expected to help design and implement solutions to meet business needs while following best practices around security, cloud operations, and infrastructure definition/evolution. The ideal candidate will have or demonstrate a strong desire to learn end to end development lifecycle skills; experience with infrastructure; ability to understand how to develop considering scale, complexity, compliance, security and manage risk. Cloud administration, Linux and Windows system administration, network administration, SRE and devops skills will all be used.
- Design and Implement cloud infrastructure for SaaS project
- Ensure that implementation meets security, compliance and performance requirements
- Produce well-written, appropriate documentation
- Work independently on complex tasks
- Assist in gathering design requirements
- Integrate existing LogRhythm solutions into cloud-ready products
- Support the continued evolution and improvement of our Agile practices
- Ensure systems are secure and updated
Job Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years prior experience in System Administration/Operations/SRE
- Experience managing infrastructure with public cloud providers
- Strong background in Linux administration
- Strong background scripting with Bash and Powershell
- Experience with Windows Server
- Experience with Ansible, Chef, Puppet or Salt
- Experience with uptime monitoring (Nagios, TICK stack, Prometheus)
- Experience with defining infrastructure in code (Terraform)
- Experience working with version control (git)
- Infrastructure experience (datacenter, networking, firewalls, storage, etc.)
- Experience deploying, operating and scaling ElasticSearch and SQL Server
- Experience with log collection technology (syslog, WEF, ELK)
- Experience with Rundeck
- Experience with SOC 2, FedRAMP, PCI and HIPAA
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
LogRhythm, a leader in Threat Lifecycle Management, empowers organizations around the globe to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyberthreats. The company’s patented award-winning platform unifies next-generation SIEM, log management, network and endpoint monitoring, user entity and behavior analytics (UEBA), security automation and orchestration (SAO) and advanced security analytics. In addition to protecting customers from the risks associated with cyberthreats, LogRhythm provides compliance automation and assurance, and enhanced IT intelligence.
Among its many industry accolades, LogRhythm has been positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant, received SC Labs’ “Recommended” rating for SIEM and UTM for 2017 and won “Best SIEM” in SANS Institute’s “Best of 2016 Awards.”
Want to learn more about LogRhythm? Visit LogRhythm's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Vice President, Engineering
DraftKings, Boston, MA