LogRhythm, a leader in NextGen SIEM, empowers organizations to measurably reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to, and neutralizing cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s Threat Lifecycle Management workflow is the foundation for security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for IT and OT environments. The LogRhythm platform has won many accolades, including being positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant.
We’re recruiting for a highly motivated professional with experience in relationship and project management to fill the role of the Customer Success Manager.
The CSM plays a significant role in the overall account management of our high value accounts to drive adoption of the LogRhythm solution and deliver a world class customer experience.
You will be responsible for onboarding new customers while maintaining contact with all existing customers and gaining regular feedback and driving value to secure our continued partnership with our customers. As part of the company’s Customer Success Organization, you will collaborate with Professional Services, Technical Support and our Sales teams to ensure our customers journey from purchase to adoption is smooth and ensuring a positive customer experience.
While maintaining consistent customer satisfaction, you will be identifying growth opportunities within your accounts and securing on-time maintenance renewals.
To define success in the role, you will need to be confident in customer-facing communication and working quickly with internal teams to deliver strong results.
The measures of success for this opportunity are as follows;
- Customer Retention
- Customer Satisfaction & Referenceable Customers
- On Time Renewals
- Upsell leads
- Act as a concierge to LogRhythm’s various services and internal functions, coordinating all activities and customer communication
- Be the primary interface to our customers and work alongside Sales, Professional Services, Support, and Engineering to resolve any challenges
- Serve as a trusted advisor to our customers executives and key stakeholders by providing consultative recommendations and best practices, enabling them to achieve their primary business objectives
- Drive adoption of the LogRhythm solution feature set to help the customer receive the most value from their purchase
- Define and track customers success metrics through regularly conducted Service Reviews
- Provide customers with product, services, and best practices recommendations
- Quote and negotiate maintenance and subscription contract renewals
- Manage complaints and engage in the escalation of support tickets where necessary
- Own and manage set initiatives while clearly communicating your progress to internal and external stakeholders
- Lead regular high-level account reviews internally at an executive level
- Manage and forecast your pipeline of upcoming renewals and achieve your monthly/quarterly targets
- Provide regular customer status reports to our internal stakeholders, bringing awareness on risks, milestones and planned activities for each account
Skills & Experience;
- 3-5 years enterprise customer facing experience in a Customer Success, Sales Engineering, Support or Professional Services role
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Experience in communicating with C-Level executives
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
- Experience with ‘Salesforce’ or an equivalent CRM system
- Proven track record in managing relationships with large enterprise clients
- Successful track record in retaining and growing accounts
- Have willingness and preference to “roll up sleeves” and work alongside your fellow colleagues
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
LogRhythm, a leader in Threat Lifecycle Management, empowers organizations around the globe to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyberthreats. The company’s patented award-winning platform unifies next-generation SIEM, log management, network and endpoint monitoring, user entity and behavior analytics (UEBA), security automation and orchestration (SAO) and advanced security analytics. In addition to protecting customers from the risks associated with cyberthreats, LogRhythm provides compliance automation and assurance, and enhanced IT intelligence.
Among its many industry accolades, LogRhythm has been positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant, received SC Labs’ “Recommended” rating for SIEM and UTM for 2017 and won “Best SIEM” in SANS Institute’s “Best of 2016 Awards.”