Enterprise Sales Manager- KSA
LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security automation & orchestration (SAO) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant. Our corporate HQ is based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Dubai, Australia, Singapore, Germany and The Netherlands.
LogRhythm is looking for an Enterprise Sales Manager- KSA who will be a vital member of our MEA sales team. As the Enterprise Sales Manager, you will have the opportunity to sell the security intelligence solution that is redefining the way enterprise organizations are protecting their network. Our innovative technology, positive industry wide reputation, collaborative culture and exceptional leadership all combine to put the right person in a position to achieve tremendous success, both financially and professionally.
The right person for this role will understand how to navigate long sales cycles and aggressively sell complex technology into enterprise environments. Building up a sustainable ecosystem of LogRhythm customers across the Egyptian market will be your ultimate objective.
- Prospecting into mid to large sized companies while managing an efficient sales process.
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI.
- Work effectively with our channel partners.
- Collaboratively leverage all internal resources including: Product Management, Customer Care, Sales Engineering, Legal, LogRhythm Labs and partner services.
- Utilize and contribute to our sales methodology and processes.
- Understand how to leverage both international and domestic colleagues to expand deal size and value to the customer.
- Provide price quotations, suggest products to meet customer requirements for their projects, and ensure their orders are properly placed.
- Manage existing customer expectations while expanding reach and depth into assigned territory.
- Participates in industry events by attending trade shows/association programs.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years direct and channel Enterprise Software selling experience within the IT security space to large enterprises.
- Systems Integrator, large MSP experience highly desirable.
- In depth knowledge of the security market with extensive contacts which can be leveraged.
- Very comfortable in the “C” suite with a track record of closing deals in excess of six and seven figure.
- Forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy.
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Able to work independently and remotely with other members of your team and corporate.
- Comfortable use of CRM systems such as Salesforce and an appreciation for the value of a CRM.
- Knowledge with prospects, partners and customers within the defined territory.
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
LogRhythm, a leader in Threat Lifecycle Management, empowers organizations around the globe to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyberthreats. The company’s patented award-winning platform unifies next-generation SIEM, log management, network and endpoint monitoring, user entity and behavior analytics (UEBA), security automation and orchestration (SAO) and advanced security analytics. In addition to protecting customers from the risks associated with cyberthreats, LogRhythm provides compliance automation and assurance, and enhanced IT intelligence.
Among its many industry accolades, LogRhythm has been positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant, received SC Labs’ “Recommended” rating for SIEM and UTM for 2017 and won “Best SIEM” in SANS Institute’s “Best of 2016 Awards.”