LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security automation & orchestration (SAO) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant. We are based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Australia, Singapore, Germany and The Netherlands.
LogRhythm is seeking a Product Manager that will own the product lifecycle of new features, products, and services with a concentration on market research and competitive analysis. You will partner with a small team tasked with creating strategies related to product roadmap, innovation, profitability, and differentiation. This highly visible role will function within our overall Products group which includes close alignment with our software development team.
Our software platform is designed to significantly reduce the time required to detect and respond to threats, enabling organizations to neutralize these threats before they cause a damaging cyber-incident or data breach. This is an opportunity to progress your product management experience with a recognized leader in the hyper-growth, fast evolving security intelligence domain. LogRhythm’s product development focuses in data analytics including machine learning, big data, and enterprise data lake technologies, as well as threat and security research. This role will broadly influence how we make informed decisions and help drive improved execution around our product strategy.
- Collect customer, sales, market, and engineering input for the development of market requirements including associated use cases, problem statements, and personas
- Evangelize to the industry on LogRhythm’s products and technologies through webinars and speaking engagements
- Perform key analysis of market trends and competitive movement
- Communicate with and develop relations with industry analysts
- Act as a subject matter expert, support key sales opportunities recommending solutions that satisfy the business need and support the product roadmap development
- Collaborate with Product Owners balancing strategic and tactical priorities and customer driven enhancement requests
- Work across the entire product line life cycle, from strategic planning, day to day product development activities, new product introductions, and end-of-life activities
This position reports to the Director of Product Management for SaaS and Analytics products.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical field
- 3+ years of experience in a Product role building enterprise Big Data, or Analytics platform
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Product management or product marketing experience with enterprise security software products a plus
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
LogRhythm, a leader in Threat Lifecycle Management, empowers organizations around the globe to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyberthreats. The company’s patented award-winning platform unifies next-generation SIEM, log management, network and endpoint monitoring, user entity and behavior analytics (UEBA), security automation and orchestration (SAO) and advanced security analytics. In addition to protecting customers from the risks associated with cyberthreats, LogRhythm provides compliance automation and assurance, and enhanced IT intelligence.
Among its many industry accolades, LogRhythm has been positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant, received SC Labs’ “Recommended” rating for SIEM and UTM for 2017 and won “Best SIEM” in SANS Institute’s “Best of 2016 Awards.”