LogRhythm, a leader in NextGen SIEM, empowers organizations to measurably reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to, and neutralizing cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s Threat Lifecycle Management workflow is the foundation for security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for IT and OT environments. The LogRhythm platform has won many accolades, including being positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant.
We are looking for an energetic, take charge individual with a demonstrated ability to develop and execute marketing events and programs.
The person in this role must be able to manage multiple projects, anticipate project needs, identify work priorities, and meet deadlines with little supervision.
As the Field and Event Marketing Manager, you will be expected to demonstrate extreme attention to detail, superb communication skills, have a "can do" attitude and be capable of creative problem-solving.
You will have a keen interest in event management, event marketing, and demand generation.
You will support the Senior Marketing Director in building the regional marketing plan. You will support the overseeing of all marketing event activities including strategic planning, event logistics, timelines and schedules. You will assist the Senior Marketing Director to manage LogRhythm’s marketing event budget to ensure that events and tradeshows are appropriately selected, managed and implemented to drive high-quality leads, brand awareness and a measurable contribution to LogRhythm’s bottom line/success.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage planning & logistics for various end-user and partner-facing event types including pre/post show documentation and communication, ensuring that booth selection, design, staffing, branding, messaging, materials (displays, literature, giveaways, signage, prizes) and necessary services (internet, badge scanners, etc.) are show ready
- Work closely with business partner marketing organization to ensure that the business partner marketing strategy is implemented responsibly within budget
- Ensure that LogRhythm’s brand presence is executed to its fullest in each and every instance by setting and implementing standards of protocol
- Work as a part of the marketing team to develop and implement an ongoing, effective tradeshow & events calendar/schedule by identifying event opportunities.
- Work with Senior Marketing Director to recruit, prepare and support thought leadership opportunities (speaking engagements) at events and conferences.
- Meticulously maintain the APAC marketing events calendar so that all internal customers have up-to-the-minute access to the planning that is going on behind any given event
- Manage regional partner communications, improve engagement metrics and support partner events in maximizing ROI.
- Plan and manage the online content syndication/two touch lead generation campaign. Report on ROI of the lead generation campaigns and provide recommendation for improvement.
- Accountable for budget forecasting, tracking and reconciliation, capturing and recording of data associated with each marketing investment (including events, demand generation campaigns and partner-led marketing initiatives) for use in ROI analysis and planning
- Work with global Marketing Operations in providing ongoing metrics and reports to support marketing campaign effectiveness and ROI
- Support Sales Development Representative’s cadence and lead conversion in SFDC.
- Ensure all marketing campaign leads are accurately captured in lead upload tool for SDR follow-up.
Desired Skills, Qualifications, & Experience
- A degree in marketing (not essential but an advantage)
- Effective project management skills
- Sound understanding of B2B marketing principles, practices, and tools
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong organizational and time management skills are critical – ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines is essential
- Previous experience in B2B demand/lead generation and B2B event management.
- Knowledge of B2B buying behavior in the cyber intelligence/security sector will be an advantage.
- 5-7 years experience focusing on B2B marketing for tech companies.
- Exceptional work ethic, with strong values and principles.
- Detail-oriented: an attention to detail for tasks.
- Excellent computer/database management and marketing automation skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Marketo, SFDC and Salesloft.
LogRhythm, a leader in Threat Lifecycle Management, empowers organizations around the globe to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyberthreats. The company’s patented award-winning platform unifies next-generation SIEM, log management, network and endpoint monitoring, user entity and behavior analytics (UEBA), security automation and orchestration (SAO) and advanced security analytics. In addition to protecting customers from the risks associated with cyberthreats, LogRhythm provides compliance automation and assurance, and enhanced IT intelligence.
Among its many industry accolades, LogRhythm has been positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant, received SC Labs’ “Recommended” rating for SIEM and UTM for 2017 and won “Best SIEM” in SANS Institute’s “Best of 2016 Awards.”