LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering thousands of enterprises on six continents to successfully reduce cyber and operational risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s technology serves as the foundation for the world’s most modern enterprise security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform has won countless customer and industry accolades.
LogRhythm is seeking a talented WordPress Developer to shape the image and usability of the brand and improve conversion rates across our website and digital assets. If you have a strong intuition for user experience and design, solid front-end development skills, and a background in WordPress theming, then we want to hear from you. This position will report to the Director of Digital Marketing.
- Design, develop, test, and debug responsive WordPress templates and pages for the LogRhythm website
- Wireframe and annotate complex projects to guide internal teams to meet marketing objectives and produce breathtaking assets
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team to develop campaign elements (such as landing pages and microsites) that meet marketing and business objectives for awareness, conversion, etc.
- Use analytics data to inform and evolve the design and performance of the conversion flows and overall website
- Advise on best practices for UX, site flow, micro-interactions, usability, and A/B testing for continual improvement and optimization
- Work with the marketing team to integrate the website and CRM with other marketing systems and services to maximize tools that support the team’s initiatives
- Adhere to company brand standards and visual identity presented in the brand guidelines
- Stay current on standards for usability, design, coding, CSS, scripting languages, browser compatibility, and accessibility, with flexibility for learning new skills as needed
- Perform troubleshooting as needed to ensure uptime, working links, and broken images
- 5+ years of web design/development experience
- 2+ years’ experience with WordPress theming
- A portfolio demonstrating excellent design and responsive development work
- Ability to design and develop across browser and device capabilities and limitations, including desktop, mobile, tablet, etc.
- Confident and professional communication skills with cross-functional groups and executive audiences
- Strong problem-solving skills, self-motivated, with a drive to succeed
- Ability to conceptualize and articulate ideas for new or enhanced designs and interactive capabilities and to communicate and collaborate effectively with a team to carry them out
- Must be well-organized, detail oriented, and able to work in a fast-paced environment with exacting standards for quality and accuracy
- Experience marketing within a B2B software/technology company preferred
- Knowledge of content experience platforms and video editing preferred
- BA/BS required
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
LogRhythm, a leader in Threat Lifecycle Management, empowers organizations around the globe to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyberthreats. The company’s patented award-winning platform unifies next-generation SIEM, log management, network and endpoint monitoring, user entity and behavior analytics (UEBA), security automation and orchestration (SAO) and advanced security analytics. In addition to protecting customers from the risks associated with cyberthreats, LogRhythm provides compliance automation and assurance, and enhanced IT intelligence.
Among its many industry accolades, LogRhythm has been positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant, received SC Labs’ “Recommended” rating for SIEM and UTM for 2017 and won “Best SIEM” in SANS Institute’s “Best of 2016 Awards.”