LogRhythm is the pioneer in Next Generation SIEM and Threat Lifecycle ManagementTM (TLM) technology, empowering organizations on six continents to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyberthreats. Our TLM platform unifies leading-edge data lake technology, artificial intelligence and security analytics to serve as the foundation for the AI-enabled security operations center. We are consistently recognized as a leader in the security intelligence domain and have been placed in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant for 6 consecutive years.
One of the LogRhythm Core teams is seeking a qualified Software Engineer with the requisite experience and passion for designing, implementing and delivering high quality products to support LogRhythm’s SIEM product. The qualified individual is an engineer who has a solid track of record delivery and contribution. This is a full stack position with a focus on backend and server.
- Actively participate in team’s ceremonies and discussions
- Implement new features as part of a scrum team working on the SIEM product
- Develop ownership over time of one or more SIEM applications
- Write, debug, maintain and constructively review code on the team
- 3+ years of experience with one or more of the following high-level programming languages
- NodeJS, Golang, React 16, Angular
- Some experience with one or more of the following technologies and platforms:
- RESTful APIs
- 2+ year(s) experience with standard development tooling (e.g. Git, Jira/Rally, etc.)
- Familiarity with agile scrum and SAFe
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similarly relevant engineering or computational discipline.
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
LogRhythm, a leader in Threat Lifecycle Management, empowers organizations around the globe to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyberthreats. The company’s patented award-winning platform unifies next-generation SIEM, log management, network and endpoint monitoring, user entity and behavior analytics (UEBA), security automation and orchestration (SAO) and advanced security analytics. In addition to protecting customers from the risks associated with cyberthreats, LogRhythm provides compliance automation and assurance, and enhanced IT intelligence.
Among its many industry accolades, LogRhythm has been positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant, received SC Labs’ “Recommended” rating for SIEM and UTM for 2017 and won “Best SIEM” in SANS Institute’s “Best of 2016 Awards.”
Want to learn more about LogRhythm? Visit LogRhythm's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Ruby on Rails Software Engineer
Enjoy, Palo Alto, CA