LogRhythm is seeking a NetSuite Administrator to join our Global Information Systems (GIS) team at our corporate headquarters in Boulder, Colorado. The primary function of this role is to deliver business value to our LogRhythm user base by designing effective solutions in order to solve complex problems. This position is tasked with troubleshooting and resolving complex system problems that are generally escalated by business analysts.
This is an opportunity to demonstrate strong NetSuite skills that result in system efficiencies and effectiveness in supporting a rapidly growing company within a thriving Information Security industry. The NetSuite Administrator works beside the GIS team and large user base to optimize the platform while improving the overall user experience.
- Maintain the NetSuite platform and other related 3rd party business applications and services for internal users
- Provide support for NetSuite functional areas including but not limited to: OneWorld, Fixed Asset Management, Advanced Revenue Management, Light Manufacturing and Inventory, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash.
- Partner with business units to understand and articulate business needs, pain points and strategic direction.
- Act as a subject matter expert on functionality and code-level detail
- Keep abreast of new NetSuite features and functionality, and provide recommendations for process improvements
- Develop, test, and deploy NetSuite customizations and new functionality based on changing business needs
- Perform functional configuration, system maintenance and business process testing for ongoing NetSuite upgrades
- Identify opportunities for operational efficiencies and process improvements
- Assist with regression testing of system upgrades prior to new version releases along with post-upgrade validation exercises
- Extensive knowledge of the NetSuite platform
- Proven understanding of fundamental business practices such as Finance, Accounting, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, and Case Management
- Proficient in NetSuite UI configuration involving customization of forms, fields, lists, and custom records
- NetSuite integration and customization experience
- Strong working knowledge of architectural frameworks, methodologies, and tools. Ability to develop product and process roadmaps needed to achieve those frameworks.
- Ability to negotiate design options and tradeoffs with business leaders and other key stakeholders
- Ability to rapidly identify root causes and resolve issues that are escalated by system analysts and business units
- NetSuite Certifications: Administrator, Consultant and/or Developer
- General understanding and experience with Single Sign-On and Two Factor Authentication solutions
- Encompass strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with middleware and integration configurations; specifically, with Dell Boomi
- Familiarity of software development methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall, Kanban, etc.
- Knowledge of related applications, relational databases, and web technology
- General understanding of one or more NetSuite SuiteCloud developer tools (SuiteScript, SuiteBuilder, SuiteTalk, SuiteSign-On)
- Worked within a structured SDLC environment with strong understanding of best practices related to Agile, Change Management and Release Management
- General understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance and ITGC around general business processes
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
LogRhythm, a leader in Threat Lifecycle Management, empowers organizations around the globe to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyberthreats. The company’s patented award-winning platform unifies next-generation SIEM, log management, network and endpoint monitoring, user entity and behavior analytics (UEBA), security automation and orchestration (SAO) and advanced security analytics. In addition to protecting customers from the risks associated with cyberthreats, LogRhythm provides compliance automation and assurance, and enhanced IT intelligence.
Among its many industry accolades, LogRhythm has been positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant, received SC Labs’ “Recommended” rating for SIEM and UTM for 2017 and won “Best SIEM” in SANS Institute’s “Best of 2016 Awards.”
Want to learn more about LogRhythm? Visit LogRhythm's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Magic Leap, Inc., Culver City, CA
Developer Productivity : DevOps
Software Development Engineer In Test - Automation
Time Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Enterprise SE Leader - NYC
Looker, New York
IT Technical Support Specialist
Pivotal Software, San Francisco, California
Acoustic Engineer, Audio Systems
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL